Chapter 1

Kellin's POV

I sighed loudly as I dragged my hand down my face in frustration and looked down at the papers sitting right in front of me. I was so done with this case already, there were a lot of things that just didn’t fit. Witnesses’ declarations were mixed up and just… they didn’t make sense at all. But I had to keep going.

I put the folder next to me and stood up from my desk, walking to the archive room that was at the very end of the hall to retrieve a few more folders that might help clear up all of this. I turned the knob and walked into the room after closing the door behind me and turning the flickering light on. I scanned the shelf right in front of me, looking at the little crumbled piece of paper in my hand where I wrote down the file's number.

I spent about fifteen minutes looking for it in the shelves when the door opened. I turned around and saw him carelessly standing there in all his glory. His long brown locks rested messily over his shoulders, as his tanned skin glowed under the dim light and his eyes looked curiously at me before a huge smile broke across his face; his perfect white teeth showing. I returned the gesture before going back to what I was doing.

I felt his toned arms wrapping around my waist and his hands resting on my stomach while his chin was placed on my shoulder. I couldn’t help but lean back against his chest and place my hands on top of his, letting out a long sigh. “What’s wrong, baby?” He asked with a caring tone on his voice, making me smile when he nuzzled his nose in the crook of my neck and a warm feeling traveled all over my body, arising goose bumps down my spine.

“Uh, nothing. I just can’t find this file with information I need and it’s making me frustrated.” I answered, struggling to get my words out as I still felt his hot breath against my skin.

“That’s such a shame.” He said with a hint of mischief on his voice, his lips ghosting over my skin; words coming out muffled. I shuddered when I finally felt his mouth sucking on my neck, making me whimper and feeling a sudden tightening on my pants.

“Vic, s-stop.” I said breathing heavily. He didn’t listen though; instead he moved his right hand down my stomach until he reached the prominent growing bulge and started palming me. I pushed myself against his hand and I could feel him smirking against my neck. God, he had so much control over me and I hated that but I still squirmed under his hold, becoming harder with every second passing. “Stop teasing.”

“I thought you wanted me to stop.” He said stopping what he was doing and peeling himself off me. A low growl made its way out of my throat when he did so. I turned to face him and found an innocent look written all over his face. But he was anything but. I could see it in his eyes, which were filled with lust. He smirked and I lost it, throwing myself in his direction and attacking his lips with my own.

The kiss was needy and passionate as we walked backwards, making his back collide against the door. I broke the kiss reluctantly and locked the door while he kept kissing down my jaw and neck. I needed to feel him closer to me and I couldn’t sustain someone walking in on us. I tried to contain my moans when he sucked right under my ear but it was impossible; he knew me better than he palm of his hand. My hands roamed all over his back, feeling and caressing his flexing muscles until I reached his butt and squeezed slightly.

His hands went straight to the front of my pants and played with the buckle of my belt until he managed to get it undone along with the zipper, then he yanked both pieces of clothing down and left me exposed from the waist below, all while kissing and biting my neck. His hand wasted no time and grabbed a hold of my member, pumping slowly and teasing by running his thumb over my tip repeatedly. I was a moaning mess under his touch and I was sure I wouldn’t last long.