Chapter 11

Kellin's POV

I was awoken by something tickling my nose, I groaned and scratched it with my finger, but then I heard chuckles coming from above me. I moved around and slowly opened my eyes, meeting a couple of brown eyes staring right back at me and I couldn't help but blush. Vic was laying on his side right next to me with tangled brown locks as his left hand propped his head up. The dim light that entered the bedroom made his caramel skin glow and I was enjoying the view very much.

"Good morning beautiful." He said in that raspy voice I've always loved, I giggled and smiled at him. I was really thankful to be here, I truly had missed him so much it wasn't even funny.

"Morning to you." I answered while I closed the gap between our mouths, enjoying the way his soft plump lips fit perfectly with mine. I moaned when I felt his teeth nibbling at my bottom lip playfully, asking for entrance which I gladly granted with a sigh of content.

Even after last night's events which were filled with several rounds, I kept craving him. I moved to straddle him, messing the sheets even more than they already were but I couldn't care less in that moment. I grinded myself slowly against him, creating that much needed friction that made him growl in the back of his throat. I smirked and continued my pace, lowering my head from his lips and kissing my way to his neck and chest, sucking at the already bruised skin.

"Someone woke up horny." He teased while I kept kissing my way down his chest. I glared at him from my position, and then sat up completely. Rubbing his hard on with my ass slightly, which caused him to take a sharp intake of breath.

"I can stop, if you want me to." I said nonchalantly. "I don't care." I shrugged and went to move to my side of the bed when he placed his hands on my hips and held me in place.

"Don't you dare." He said with flushed cheeks, and swollen lips. I smirked and lowered my head once again, kissing down his chest until I reached his happy trail and looked up at him. His brown eyes were darkened with lust and desperation, waiting for me to do something.

I took his semi hard member in my hand and kissed the tip teasingly, then licked him from base to tip without breaking eye contact. He moaned out loud and bucked his hips up but I placed my forearm across his lower stomach to keep him in place as I kept teasing him. It was until he was breathing heavily that I decided I should suck him already so I did.

I took his dick in my mouth at a painfully slow pace, being careful to pump with my hand what I couldn't fit and started to build a steady rhythm, bobbing my head up and down. I payed important attention to the head before going down again and moaning around his member, creating vibrations that had him throbbing and if my mouth weren't busy, I'd be smirking by then.

I never removed my gaze from him, enjoying the way he unfolded under my hold, while little droplets of sweat forming on his forehead. As soon as I let go of his hips, he bucked himself deeper into me, causing me to gag slightly but I didn't care, I was used to him being rough in bed every now and then. I hollowed my cheeks as my hand moved on the botom half I couldn't fit faster, bringing him closer to edge.

"Oh my god, K-Kellin." He moaned, writhing in the bed, his right hand tangled in my hair while the other had a strong hold on the sheets. "I'm c-close."

I swallowed around his dick, and after a few more pumps; he was shooting nice and hard in my mouth. I swallowed everything while he rode down from his high and kissed my way up to his chest. I rested my chin when I reached his pectorals, admiring the way he fought to steady his breathing and taking in every beautiful feature of his.

"I love you." I said without thinking, causing him to open his eyes and stare down at me. He looked at me lovingly, like he always did before his lips broke into a bright beautiful smile.