n i n e t e e n t h ♂

Wrath.

How many times have I referred 'wrath' and 'anger' over the course of this week?

I believed that it had been more than five times, and it could even be more than that. I have been easily consumed with wrath lately, especially after meeting Raphael. Sometimes, if I didn't control them so well, I would have already burst out and done some nasty shit. Not only that, I would also become overly emotional over those things.

Society had told me a lot things; one of them being that I should be more resilient and take it up like a man.

...but I didn't, and I hated it so much.

Seb was one of the reasons behind my short temper and all. Now, with him inside my house, things couldn't get any worse.

I carefully stepped down the stairs, as not to make loud footsteps. When I snuck into the living room, I noticed that Seb was there, sitting in the couch, distinct from his glittering, silver hair. His back was on me, so I didn't get to see his entire face.
Seconds later, he seemed to sniff out my presence, so I quickly hid myself behind the wall when he turned his head towards my spot.

I heard him sighing, before I watched him placing the box he was holding on the table and crossed his arms. When Mother came out of the kitchen, she had prepared a cup of warm tea for him.

"...so, what brings you here, Seb?" She questioned, bestowing the glass to him.

"I wanna meet up with Ed and talk about some stuff." Seb revealed, smiling briefly at Mother as he received the beverage. He blew on top of the tea to cool it down, then sipped it. "Where is he?"

"Hmm, he's upstairs in his room." She answered. "I think he's still sleeping. I can call him down for you?"

"No, that's alright, Ma'am. I would do it myself." He shook his head, emptying the contents of the glass into his mouth. He gently set it on the table, and stood up. "Thanks for the tea, anyway."

Mother nodded, allowing him to go straight to my room without any questions. Not surprising not only because she knew and trusted Seb since we were kids, it was because she was completely unaware of our conflict. He then started to move towards my way, probably going for the stairs.

At this, I knew that I should immediately go back and busy myself so that I won't end up strangled in his plans. I was about to creep away, but I realized that it was too late. Seb had appeared from behind me, his brown eyes zoomed straight into my blue one. Ugh, I shouldn't be staying here for long.

"I knew you've been hiding here the whole time, Ed." He sighed.

"Wow, I'm surprised that you found me easily." I sneered, with a glaring hint of sarcasm, and I didn't bother to turn my head around. Before he could answer, I continued going up the stairs, with him following behind me.

"Well, who wouldn't?" Seb snorted. "Thanks to the mirror, I can see your face glancing out from the wall. Maybe next time, not only you need to practice your stealth, but also to familiarize with things that might reveal your hiding spot."

"Stop judging me like you know everything." I snapped.

"Eh, I'm not judging you nor do I assume anything." He shrugged. "Just telling you the truth."

"...Yeah, truth my ass." I countered, rolling my eye in distate. Seb didn't bother to reply to my remark, so it was quite a relief. The thick silence drowned us in a suspense as I headed for my room. Once I arrived, I opened the door and entered. Before I could slam it on Seb's face, however, he had slipped in without my acknowledgement.