f i f t y - s e v e n t h ♂️

A/N: This chapter contains triggering scenes. Read at your own risk.

***

Tuesday.

...

...

"You're nothing but a piece of trash."

A piercing voice forcefully stabbed through my eardrums, causing me to snap out of whatever I was submerged in. The reality... or whatever it was, came crashing upon me so hard that I felt my body flinched at the impact. Never did I open my eye this fast, accompanied by another round of rapid breathings. All of my nerves seemed not to properly function, as I couldn't move a single part at all, but I saw them moving on its accord.

Before I questioned my whereabouts, my eye trailed over to a looming figure that towered over my sprawled body. Obviously it appeared to be human, but it was looking down at me with blue eyes that burned with hostility. It also took me time to recognize its slightly long lavender hair that was so unkempt that it was tangled all over. Even before I knew it, the person behind the shadows was no other than... Lynn.

"Long time no see, dirty murderer." She derisively mocked. Her lips curled into a sneer, ready to stomp my face with her foot at any given time. "I was hoping you get what you deserved, but I really wished for more. The pain that you had been through isn't even enough to compensate what you had done to me. In fact, all your suffering isn't enough for everyone else."

I couldn't move my lips to utter out a comment and say a word. However, without my commands, my mouth opened out to let out an unnatural, animalistic moan that made my throat flare in agony. I just watched with painful grunts as she slowly walked around my body.

"I am sorry..." I found myself crying out, feeling... something heavy trickling down my eye. I was sure it wasn't tears because... tears don't smell.

"Don't even apologize. Once is enough, that's what you always think, is it not?" She ridiculed, and suddenly, her foot swung forward, kicking my chest. My ribs shook at the sudden attack, and I found myself yelping. "However, all those stupid apologies you had been muttering on my grave meant nothing to me. I just couldn't force myself to forgive you. I'll always remember you as an abusive, cheating bastard who backstabs me, until the end of time. Go die, I'm sure no one will miss you."

Out of the blue, her feet landed right in front of my face. The pain lashed out at me like a snake, and this time, my yells got louder. Her sole directly hit against my mouth, and it was so strong that one tooth came off its spot and fell off to the ground. I immediately coughed out blood that gushed out of its remains and filled up my mouth. I deserved it...

"I had the greatest regret of my life, and that was falling in love with you." A different, familiar voice accompanied the scene. I looked to the right of Lynn, and there was another shadow. A pink hat then came into view, along with her expression that spurted the same disgust. That was when I realized... that it was her...

Rena...

"After meeting you, I thought you were a good guy, but I was wrong. You had me heartbroken a lot of times, and you'll always make me feel like I was worthless." She mocked. "You treated me like I was an object you think you can mess up with. I'm done now. Actually, I'm just pretending I'm in love with you so that I could break your heart like what you did to me, over and over and over again... until you can't feel anymore."

"I... I... I am so... sorry..." I whimpered, my voice was croaking badly. Then, there was a merciless strike of someone's foot against my face, and as a result, an insicor came off. While the throbbing pain multiplied, I spat out another round of blood to the floor, including the falling tooth. My hands were instinctively clenching on my jaw, as I struggled on holding the pain.