To Sign Your Cast

It's the first day of school: Connor's higher than in the actual musical and Evan has a 20 pack of Sharpies!!

Trigger Warnings
-Drug references

Connor's POV

Today was my first day of school!

So I decided to get stoned!!

Haha...sorry I'm a bad influence. I just-just...I completely forgot what I was talking about.

I ran into this guy Jimmy Klaneburg before first period.

Man Gerald is as hot as my cigarette lighter, but like on the Kelvin scale cause he's smart too...hehehe...mmm.
So he made some kind of joke, but it wasn't really funny. Because Joey's not funny, his sense of humor is just as good as my second grade teacher, Mrs. G.

So, I told him it was funny anyway, cause I was feeling really generous like that.

Then I shoved this other cute guy, Eddy Ham-something into some lockers and went to smoke more drugs in the bathroom.

That experience quickly moved to the computer lab because Eli was there and I was all like, "hey, why is Ethan's arm covered in toilet paper?"

So I went there and I realized it was a cast, so I grabbed his paper off the printer.

He was too busy talking to himself to notice.

So I go over and ask if he has any Sharpies to sign his cast.

Alvin pulled out a pack of like, twenty-five Sharpies and I'm thinking, "that's so sad."

So I do what anyone would do.

I sign my name all over this guy's cast and then I decided to just start drawing things. So there's this tree and some grass (the kind in the ground I mean) and some sun.

I drew me, him, and Jack. They were stick figures, but like they weren't wearing any clothes, it was a little rated R...but like hey!

Anyway, when I was done I gave Eric back his letter and went to my first period; still high as an airplane, wondering if I should have read his letter before I gave it back...

Weird Dear Evan Hansen One-Shots!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara