Movie Theater Anxiety (part 2)

*See Part 1 for list of triggers*

Evan's POV

I grabbed onto Connor's arm as we walked into the theater.

When Jared finally found three seats to his liking, we sat down with me between them both.

I felt 10x as calm now that I was sitting down but I was still extremely on edge. I tried to think about something else like that conversation that Connor is having with the girl sitting next to him.

"-name is Cloe Valentine, who are you?"

"Connor."

"So Connor," She said in a very flirtatious voice, "are you excited for the movie?"

"Can't wait."

"And you're here by yourself?"

"Actually witch, I'm here with my boyfriend Jared and my other boyfriend Evan. But thanks for your concern."

I chuckled a little as Connor made a big show of kissing me on the cheek.

"Cough cough, I'm coughing." Jared said, pointing at him cheek for Connor to kiss.

"Your such a dork." Connor scoffed but pecked him on cheek as well.

"But I'm your dork and you love me."

"I ship it so hard! This is my new OTP!" Squealed a girl behind us.

"Martha, stop being weird! The movie hasn't even started yet!" The girl next to her protested.

"I can't help it Veronica! It's just so adorable!"

"And this is why we're always watching Princess Bride at home!"

"I swear if you two do this during the movie, I will spill my Diet Coke on you." Cloe snapped.

"Or," Connor suggested, "I could just take your straw and shove it down—"

"Children these days! Won't they ever learn that violence is never the answer?!?! And in front of their elders! I mean really!" Yelled a thirty-year-old man next to Martha.

"Let 'em be, Alex."

"Don't interrupt me John!"

"Alex, it's a movie—"

"And another thing—"

"NO ALEXANDER! YOU DON'T INTERRUPT ME! I AM SO DONE WITH THIS FUDGING ATTITUDE YOU HAD ALL WEEK! I UNDERSTAND YOUR JOB IS STRESSFUL BUT THAT IS NOT A RESON TO TAKE YOUR ANGER OUT ON ME OR RANDOM MOVIE THEATER PATRONS! AND I AM CHANGING SEATS UNTIL YOU LEARN TO BE LESS OF A BUTT-HOLE!" John screamed and climbed over the seats to sit down next to Jared.

"John—"

"I hope you're satisfied Alexander!"

I snickered as a bunch of people in the theater gave John a standing ovation and Jared gave him a fist bump.

"Um," that guy Michael, from the ticket booth, cleared his throat, "so I'm getting complaints and I'm going to, um have to ask you all to please stay silent or, uh exit the theater. Thank you, we're...starting the movie now."

***About halfway through the movie***

I could hear several people sniffling behind me and even more people were hysterically crying.

The only exception to this was Cloe, who from the glowing of the screen I assumed was texting her friends, and Connor, who was glaring at her.

"OMG, Brooke you did not!" Cloe gasped.

Then I heard the sound of my boyfriend hitting her phone out of her hand and crashing to the floor.

"What the fudge?!?! That was my phone!"

"No ship Sherlock!"

"Connor!" Jared scolded.

"She was texting during the sad part!"

"That's no reason to break her phone! No matter how much of a witch she is!"

"Go be a duck somewhere else!"

"DON'T YOU FUDGING TALK TO MY BOYFRIEND LIKE THAT!" Connor barked.

"WHY ARE YOU ALL SUCH IDIOTS?!?!"

I decided this was my cue to exit. I slid out of my chair as everyone was arguing so they wouldn't notice I had left.

I finally found the exit and sprinted to the bathroom, which was luckily empty at the time.

I ran into the stall at the end and locked the door.

Why does this have to be my life?

I slid down the door and squatted above the floor. Part of me wanted someone to find me but the other part wanted to be alone in the peaceful silence.

I hate conflicts, even if it is over something stupid.

About five minutes later I heard multiple sets of footsteps

"Evan! Are you okay?" Jared called.

"Come on babe, open the door." Connor sighed.

Good job Evan. Now they're annoyed with you! They're probably going to dump you just like that guy John did to Alex! You're so needy! You can't even—

"Evan I'm coming in!" Jared announced.

I felt weight shift against the door and Jared crawled into the stall next to me.

"Oh hay honey! Fancy meeting you here!"

He chuckled and pulled me into a standing position before wrapping his arms around me once again.

"I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault! It's totally my my f-fault! It's always...my fault."

"Evan," Jared whispered, whipping away the tears that were making their way down my face, oh I'm crying...shocker. "that's not even a little...it's just...it's fake news babe."

After a few minutes Jared cautiously opened the door.

"Evan, sweetheart, I'm so sorry." Connor said and rubbed my back. "I know that was a stupid thing to do and I shouldn't have been so self centered—"

I cut him off by kissing him.

"So anyways, we're making it up to you! What do you want to do tonight? We're leaving." Jared smiled and put his elbow on my shoulder as we walked out.

"We're getting kicked out aren't we?" I smirked.

"No...I just think we should try that place two towns over for the next few times; that's all." Connor rubbed the back of his neck.

"Uh huh."

And that's how we ended up watching The Lorax with a box of store bought cookies on Jared's couch that night.

THE END

Hopefully you liked it! (If you even remember the original plot). I know it's pretty short and over dramatic...haha...oops.
Again so sorry about the long wait!!