The Monster That I Knew

Hi!
Wanna know what it would be like if Connor was a vampire?? Ever wanted to read a book written by a person with extremely limited vampire knowledge?? Procrastinating on important things??

Here ya go!

Trigger Warnings:
-Mentions of blood
-Peer pressure
-Use of profanity
-Mention of drugs

Connor's POV

It's not my fault that I was born a monster.

Wait let me clarify I mean monster not "monster."

S*** that's still confusing. Let's just say that the vampire part of me was because of genetics, the a**hole part...that was all me.

Yeah that's right I said vampire. Let me start off by bursting your bubble. It's not as fun as it sounds. And it's not like... romantic.

By not fun I mean it straight up sucks. I have to apply sunscreen like five times a day (even in the winter), I have an immense craving for blood, and I tend to frighten small children.

It's the blood craving that gets me in the most trouble though.

Like this one time it was last period on a Friday and I had this incredible f***ing need for blood. I had to ask to go to the bathroom because I had started to fantasize about sinking my fangs into Alana Beck's neck during English and...mmm that sounds so good...sorry I got a little carried away there.

So I was in the bathroom, contemplating getting high because that might make me forget about the sweet, metallic liquid I do greatly wanted.

That's when Evan showed up. I know shocker, Love just is never in the right place at the right time.

"Oh hi C-Connor!"

S***. My stomach growled and I wanted to scream at Evan to run because I seriously didn't want something bad to happen to him.

I decided to try my luck.

"Hey Hansen can I ask you a favor?"

"Uh, sure?"

"How much time is left before the bell rings?"

"Like eight minutes?"

"Perfect." I grabbed his hand and dragged him into the handicap stall.

"Um, Connor. W-what-" He started to say as I locked the stall door.

"I have an...unusual request."

Evan seemed to curl up into himself. "Um, like, like what?"

"I'm not going to f***ing murder you Hansen. I just want some blood."

Evan's breathing spiked. "W-what?!?!"

I sighed, "I'm a vampire, Hansen."

"C-Connor, I think you're high."

"No, I'm not just...ugh look." I pulled out my phone and switched the camera so it faced me. "See?"

Evan appeared to be standing by himself with my backpack on the door hook next to him.

That's when he started visibly shaking. "I um, uh I-I... you. You're a, um..."

F*** he's having a panic attack. "Hey, hey Evan it's okay. Shh... I won't do it if you don't want me to."

He continued to shake uncontrollably. "Breathe with me okay?"

Finally he calmed down.

"Evan I won't do it if you really don't want me too." I repeated.

He shook his head. "No it's, it's okay. Just, just will it, will it hurt?"