Dear Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Okay, here's a longer one!
This is Evan's eighth birthday party and it's TMNT themed!! (Or what happens after I listened to "In Th Bedroom Down the Hall")
No real TMNT knowledge is required but it is funnier/less confusing if you know that:
Leo=leader
Mickey=funny
Donnie=smart
Raph=strong/has anger issues
The Shredder=main bad guy
April=friend of the turtles (in some versions Donnie has a crush on her)

Third Person POV

Evan was so excited! It was the day of his eighth birthday party! He had been waiting for this day all month! His mom had told him that he couldn't have a big party where he invites all his classmates this year, so instead he was allowed to have a few friends over for a sleepover (Evan was secretly glad because little did his mom know, big parties made him feel nervous and his tummy hurt). Not only that, but a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles themed birthday sleepover! This was practically the best day of his whole entire life!!!

Evan had chosen his guest list carefully. He was inviting Jared Kleinman, his friend and his mom's best friend's son.

Connor Murphy, his other best friend. (He secretly thought Connor was the coolest person in the whole world).

And lastly Alana Beck, his other other best friend and the smartest person he knew.

Evan was bouncing on his heels as he stared at himself in his bedroom mirror as his mother tied the blue mask over his eyes. Other than that he had on his favorite green TMNT shirt over black sweatpants. Even his fluffy blonde hair was neatly combed for the occasion.

When she had finished with the mask Evan's mom turned him around so she could she the huge smile on his face. "Are you excited Ev?"

"Yeah! What time is everyone coming again?"

His question was immediately answered by the sound of the doorbell.

"They're here! They're here!" He cried as he raced out of his room and down the hall before bounding down the stairs, his mom a few steps behind him.

Evan opened the door only to be tackled in a hug by Jared. "Happy birthday Evan!"

Jared had on his usual plane red T-shirt that matched the wrapping paper on the present Mrs. Kleinman was handing his mom.

"Wow! Cool mask!"

"Thanks! Everybody is going to get one but we have to wait until all our friends are here."

Just as he said that Alana came racing up their driveway, her hair, which was pulled back in many tiny braids was flying behind her. He purple sweater and jeans were just barely visible because of how dark it was outside.

"Happy birthday Evan! Hi Jared! I'm so excited to be here! I love the ninja turtles! Thank you for inviting me Ms. Hansen!" She said handing Evan's mom a bag with balloons on it.

"We're so glad you could come Honey!"

After a few minutes of grownup-talk, Mrs. Kleinman left, and within two minutes after that the doorbell rang again.

Evan's mom opened it and all the kids screamed "Connor!" as soon as they had seen who was on the other side.

Connor was wearing a blue sweatshirt that matched his eyes and the bow on the gift box in his hands.

Connor grinned, "Hi Alana. Hi Jared. Happy birthday Evan!" He said handing Ms. Hansen the present before hugging his friend.

"Bye Connor! See you tomorrow! Have fun!"

"No Connor don't go! I'll miss you too much! Don't leave!"

Everyone turned around to see the small form of Connor's sister Zoe who's bright yellow dress and matching headband had somehow managed to be hidden by the darkness.