Babysitting (part 2)

Sorry if this is a little bit all over the place.
I don't know if any of them should be allowed around small children...but oh well!

Trigger Warnings
-(Short) Graphic description of  violence

Evan's POV

"So um Lily what, what should we do first?"

"Let's play with my animals!" She cheered and ran up a flight of stairs to get to her living-room and I motioned for the guys to follow her.

Lily sat down on the floor in front of a pile of a few stuffed animals. "First Everyone has to pick an animal. I call the unicorn!"

She picked up a white horse with rainbow main and a sparkly, silver horn.

I shrugged and picked up a blue elephant. Connor took a turtle and Jared grabbed a dolphin.

"Now everyone has to give their name and if they're a boy or a girl. This is Princess the unicorn and she's a girl."

"This is Edward the elephant and he is a boy."

"Frank is a male dolphin." Jared said.

Connor pointed to a tortuous. "Sally Turtle identifies as female. Now what do we do?"

"Now they have to talk to each other!"

Jared started making dolphin noises.

"No Jared in English! Unicorns can't speak dolphin!" Lily giggled as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Yeah Jared! So hi Ms. Turtle, my name is Edward." I said bumping into Sally with my elephant.

"Please Edward, call me Sally. I like the hair Princess it's very sophisticated. I was thinking of painting my shell rainbow myself." Connor said.

"Thanks Sally. Frank would you like to come over for tea sometime?"

"I would love to but, oh no, Frank is turning into a crazy dolphin! I said Frank is turning into a crazy dolphin!" (Do you get reference?) Jared picked up the dolphin and started twirling it around.

Lily giggled so much she dropped Princess the unicorn. Suddenly she jumped up. "Let's play something else!"

Well that was a fun ten minutes. I hope she doesn't get bored or we might end up having to watch the bane of Connor's existence.

"What should we play now?" Connor said jumping up after her.

Just then the doorbell ran.

I tensed up. Jared reached over and squeezed my hand, knowing how much I hated greeting the pizza delivery person. " I got it love." He ran down and opened the door.

A minute later he had returned with two pies. "Who's hungry?"

"Me!" All three of us said at the same time.

***Two boxes of pizza later***

"Connor?" Lily asked, a wide grin on her face.

"Yes smol one?" Connor said, flopping down on the black sofa beside her.

"Can I braid your hair? Please? Please? With rainbow sprinkles on top?"