3. Box under the Christmas tree

Mitch was always around Scott and Scott could not live without Mitch. Both boys were friends since they were 10 years old, they are both 26 now. They live together, they are in a band together, they have a YouTube channel together, they have a cat together, they are inseparable.

Mitch is in love with Scott, he fell in love with his best friend when he was 14 years old, he came out to his family and friends when he was 13. He told Scott about this and Scott supported Mitch, hugged him and told him that nothing would change.

Scott came out to Mitch when he was 14, ever since then Mitch started to have feelings for his best friend. They did everything together, they were closer than some couples in their school, even though they were just best friends.

Scott started to develop feelings for mitch when they were on a school trip. They were camping with their class, and Scott and mitch shared a tent. They cuddled at night, had heart to heart moments, they were inseparable.

Today was the Christmas party at the Scomiche house. They were having a party with the rest of Pentatonix

Mitch wanted to confess his feelings for Scott, he wanted Scott to know how he felt for him. He couldn't wait longer, he hid his feelings for so long, even if Scott wouldn't love him back he would be fine. He just needed to tell Scott.

Scott was out today, he had a record session with Ben Bram, Mitch was home alone so he called Kirstie. He wanted to talk about his feelings for Scott and how he could tell Scott. He wanted to do something special. Kirstie wasn't surprised when Mitch told her about his feelings. She knew those guys almost her whole life, she had already seen that they loved each other. But they were to scared to tell the other. They could lose a lot of this if the relationship would end, they worked and lived together. But he didn't want to think about that anymore, this was what he wanted his whole life and he was going for it, this could be his fairytale love story.

After a couple of hours the guests started to arrive. When everyone was at their house, the party began. The had music playing, drinks in their hands, presents under the tree. After a lot of dancing, they went to bed. The setup the couches and some air matrasses. Scott and mitch slept on the air mattress together. The other guests had the couches, their bedrooms and an air mattress.

Mitch was the first one to wake up in the morning, he looked at Scott and he felt the nerves coming, he was going to do it today. Everyone was starting to wake up. They had breakfast together and were excited to open the presents.

Everyone had opened their presents, there was only one more, it was one for Scott. The present was from Mitch. Mitch was very excited about the present but also very nerves. Scott opened the box and saw a letter and a bracelet. The bracelet as engraved, but he didn't see that, he started reading the letter. After the second paragraph, he looked up at mitch and he had tears in his eyes. Mitch said that he should keep reading.

He continued reading, when he was done, he folded the letter in 4 and put it back in the box. It was his letter and only he could read it. He looked up at Mitch, Mitch was already looking at him. He was very nervous and didn't really know wat to do or expect.

Scott stood up and went to his room. Mitch started crying he thought that he had ruined everything and that Scott was going to leave.

Scott came back with a box and gave that to Mitch. Mitch looked at Scott and Scott said to open the box. He opened the box and saw a card and a bracelet. He started reading the letter. He started crying at while he was reading the letter. When he was done, he folded the letter back in the box.

Scott and Mitch looked each other in the eyes and smiled. They both stood up and walked towards each other. They stood in front of the Christmas tree, the looked each other in the eyes and both leaned in. They kissed and their friends started cheering, taking a picture and awing at the new couple. The smiled during the kiss and break apart.

They both realized that they had they bracelets still in the boxes, they took the boxes and stood in front of each other. They took the bracelets and took a good look. They were the exact same bracelets, just a different color. That was not the only thing they had in common.

They both were engraved and said 'scomiche'.