15. A little artist

This is a story about a daddy/little relationship. They both are adults. It's a BDSM relationship, where one of the acts like a child and the other is the caretaker. So this is not a father-son relationship. 

Scott = daddy

Mitch = little (around the age of 5-6)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mitch was dressed in one of his pink princess dresses and he was wearing a crown. He was in his playroom, surrounded by all his toys. He was working on a drawing on his crafting table. He had some of his crafting stuff on that table like: pencils, paper, glue, scissors, markers,....

Mitch was drawing a picture, with his favorite colors. He has drawn a castle on a pink cloud with rainbows in the sky. In front of the castle were 2 humans and a little kitty cat.

'DADDY!!' screamed Mitch. He was finished drawing and wanted to show his drawing to his daddy, was very proud of it and worked on it for a very long time.

After a couple of seconds he didn't get any answer of his daddy. He frowned and went downstairs to show his daddy the drawing.

'Daddy???' He called again, he started running to the living room. He saw his daddy lying on the couch. Scott opened his eyes and looked at his princess, his mouth showing little smile. 'Hi, there princess, is everything okay?' he asked.

Mitch smiled and showed his daddy the drawing he made, his daddy started to sit up and took the drawing in his hands. He took a good look at it and started smiling. Mitch was so excited about it, he made his daddy smile.

'Wow love bug, this is so beautiful, is that our castle? Scott asked. Mitch nodded and said: ' yes daddy, this is our castle and you are the king and I'm the queen and Wywy is our royal kittycat'. 'This is a piece of art, little one. Lets find a frame to put your drawing in so we can hang it in the living room and it will stay clean and nice.' Scott said smiling and got up, he took Mitch's hand so he would walk with him and he took the drawing with them.

They started walking to the office and Scott took an empty frame, he took the drawing and together they put the drawing in the frame.

They went back to the living room, Scott took down a painting that was hanging on the wall, and he put the drawing in place. They both took a step back and took a look at the drawing on the wall. Scott wrapped his hands around his little's waist and hugged him from behind.

Scott whispered some sweet things in Mitch's ears, mitch started giggling. Scott wanted to reward his princess, so he asked if Mitch wanted to have some ice cream because he made a very beautiful drawing. Mitch started squealing and nodded his head so quick Scott thought he would give himself a whiplash.

They went to the kitchen and Scott lifted Mitch to sit on the counter. Scott took the ice cream from the freezer and took a spoon. He started feeding his baby some ice cream a took a bite himself every now and then.

While eating he saw that his little's eyes started to close and he was getting quieter. Scott puts the ice cream away and started making a bottle of some hot milk. He gave the bottle to Mitch who started drinking immediately. He lifted the little one up and took him to their bedroom. He took of Mitch's princess dress and put him in some comfy pajama's and he put Mitch on the bed, he undid his own clothes and put on some sweatpants. He closed the curtains and turned off the lights.

He lay down on their bed and took his little angel in his arms, he gave him a little kiss on his forehead and whispered: 'I love you so much my little angel, you are an amazing artist and I'm so proud to be your daddy. Sweet dreams princess.' A little smiled formed on Mitch's mouth while he put himself a little closer to his daddy. They cuddled and drifted off.