13. Relaxing at home

Scott and Mitch were enjoying their time off. Pentatonix was just done with the Christmas tour. Superfruit is done with the music videos, so they had some time to relax and spend some real time together.

They did spend a lot ot time together the past couple of months but they were always working, or around other people. They were both in need for some alone time, some true couple time.

Mitch and Scott were chilling at home, just watching some movies, cuddling on the couch. Hot chocolates with little marshmallows in their hands, both under a blanket.

Mitch's eyes started closing, he starts to fall asleep, Scott hugged mitch close and held him while he slept. Scott wanted Mitch to be happy and relaxed so he let him sleep.

Scott got off the couch and started making dinner, while the food was cooking, he cleaned their place a bit. The food was done for now, he had to do some more cooking but that was for when they were almost going to eat. Mitch was still sleeping, so Scott decided to go to the store. He wanted to go all out to make Mitch happy.

He went to buy some flowers, some cholates that Mitch liked, he also bought some other stuff like milk, cheese, bread, eggs, .... After that he went to Starbucks for him and Mitch.

When he came back home Mitch was still sleeping. Scott started decorating the place, he lighted some scented candles, he put the flowers in a vase on the dining table. He put the nice looking dishes and cutlery on the table. He heard Mitch wake up and he started running a bath for Mitch.

While the bath was running he went to Mitch, he kissed him on the lips. He told Mitch to go to the bathroom and to take a bath. Mitch went to the bathroom and gasped at the sight off the filled bath, with some lighted candles and a bathbomb on the edge of the tub. He called Scott's name, Scott stood watch at the door smiling at Mitch.

Scott said that Mitch could enjoy the bath and that he was going to be in the living room, but Mitch wanted Scott to join him. So Scott stayed and took the bath with Mitch, Mitch in front of Scott with his back to Scott's chest.

After the bath, they both went to the living room, Mitch smiled at the tables and felt Scott hug him from behind, his hands on Mitch's waist, putting his chin on Mitch's shoulders. Mitch turned around and hugged Scott tight, he leaned up and kissed Scott. They turned in a little make-out session. Scott than told Mitch to rest a bit on the couch, watch some tv or YouTube while he was making the food. But Mitch wanted to join Scott in the kitchen, they went to the kitchen together and Scott started making the food while Mitch was sitting on the counter, looking at Scott.

When they were done eating, the went to the couch and cuddled while watching some YouTube video's. Mitch started thinking about the whole evening and he couldn't believe Scott did all of that for him. He really wanted to thank Scott for this but he didn't know how. Scott saw that Mitch was getting distracted, he asked what was wrong and Mitch told Scott what he was thinking. Scott said that he didn't need to do anything for him, he just wanted to spoil his boyfriend. Mitch smiles and kissed Scott. That kiss turned in a make-out session, they were kissing, touching each other, Mitch's hand went under Scott's shirt. He pulled on it and Scott got the memo and took off his shirt. Scott's hands went to Mitch's to Mitch's shirt, he wanted it off. He took it off, they looked at each other and Scott whispered in Mitch's ear: 'do you want to take this to our bedroom?' Mitch smiled and said yes. They both got up from the couch, Scott picked Mitch up bridal style and went to their bedroom, to continue what they started 😊