12 Superfruit tour

Scott and Mitch have been talking about a Superfruit tour. They made an album last year and it was a great success.

They made music videos for all the songs on the album and the fans loved it. They have been busy with writing new songs for a new album but that was not coming out any time soon, they wanted to tour around a bit with their music. Just their music, their own songs, not Pentatonix.

Don't get it wrong the both love Pentatonix and are not quitting any time soon, they just wanted to explore a bit more with music. They wanted to make more music that was more from themselves. In Pentatonix they have to listen to a lot of other people, with Superfruit it is just them.

They were leaving today for the first show of their Superfruit tour. It was in Arlington Texas, they place where it all started for the boys. The went to school together there and their family lived there. They wanted their family and friends to be there on the first concert.

They were both very excited, they couldn't wait to share the stage just the two of them. They were chilling back stage, they were on the couch watching some Youtube video's.

It was time to go on stage, they hugged one more time and stepped on stage.

On hour and a half later.

They stepped off stage and hugged, they were so happy. Everything went great, the crowd was loud, they danced, sang along and it looked like they had a lot of fun.

They both went to their shared dressing room and sat down on their couch, they cuddled and talked about the show. They were so happy, they shed a few tears, they were so proud they could do this. It was like a dream come true for them, they always dreamed to be on the stage with their own songs.

The boys were very tired after their show and took a little nap on the couch. When they woke up it was time to pack their stuff and go on their own tour bus. They stepped on the bus and placed their stuff away. They decided to eat on the bus so they could start driving to the next city.

That night Scott and Mitch cuddled on their bed, they had a double bed in the back of the bus, with Pentatonix they needed more space because there were more people, but now they were just the two of them, so they chose a bus with a double bed so they could cuddle.

When Scott woke up, he saw Mitch sleeping. He kept looking at him, he found Mitch so peaceful, so beautiful. He started running his hand trough Mitch's hair and started placing little kisses on his neck, cheeks, nose. Mitch started waking up but he enjoyed the attention Scott was giving him.

Scott knew Mitch was awake but he kept doing it, he loved giving Mitch the attention.

They had a lot of fun at their Superfruit tour and a lot more cuddling on the bed in the bus.