4. Mistletoe

Scott and Mitch were invited to a Christmas party their YouTube friends. It was the week between Christmas and new years. The party started at 10, they would be late because Mitch was still getting reading. He started getting ready 1 hour ago, but he was still not ready.

He wanted to look good, he wanted to impress some boys, 1 boy to be more precise. He wanted to impress Scott. Mitch was in love with Scott, but he was to scared to tell him that. Scott and mitch dated when they were in high school. But Mitch broke up with Scott after a while.

Mitch was scared that he lost his chance with Scott, because he was the one to break up with him in high school.

Scott was in the kitchen waiting for Mitch to be ready. Scott was in love with Mitch but he was to scared to tell Mitch. He was scared for rejection.

After 30 minutes Mitch was reading and came down the stairs. Scott looked at Mitch and he couldn't stop looking. Mitch was absolutely beautiful. He was wearing the sweater Scott loved, the black one with the open back, with some tight black jeans. His hear was done, his make-up looked amazing, Scott couldn't keep his eyes to himself. Mitch saw Scott looking and he felt like a queen, he knew Scott was looking.

They drove in Scott's car to Tyler's house, there were a lot of people and a lot of friends, they started talking to friends. After some talking they want started drinking and dancing. They were both having a good time. After a bit of dancing they anted a knew drink.

They both went to the kitchen and on the way Tyler screamed look up, they both looked up and saw a mistletoe hanging on the ceiling. They looked at each other. First looking in the eyes, then going lower to he lips than back to the eyes. They both leaned in, and their lips touched and the sparks flew in the room. It was just a little peck on the lips and they both wanted more but everyone started screaming, the boys stopped kissing and looked around them, a their friends where smiling, laughing and taking pictures or video's.

Mitch looked at Scott and started talking, just in that moment Scott started talking to Mitch, they both started laughing. They decided that Scott would go first. Scott was nervous, and couldn't talk, his hand were shaking and there were tears forming in his eyes. Mitch hugged him close, and whispered in his ears that everything was going to be okay, that he didn't have to be scared. He whispered sweet words in Scott ear to calm him down. Scott started calming down but kept hugging Mitch.

When Scott was calmed down he started talking again, he whispered in Mitch's ears. He said that Mitch was the most important person in his life, like just as important as his parents. He said that Mitch was his queen and that he was so happy to have him in his life. He said that he couldn't live without him and that he would do anything for him to make him happy.

Mitch listened to Scott and felt his heart swell, he felt the love through the words and their were starting to form tears in his eyes. Mitch couldn't wait longer and connect their lips together again. They started kissing, more than just a little peck that they had earlier. Their lips touched, Mitch licked Scott bottom lip, scoot opened his mouth and the kiss became sweet and sweeter, they couldn't get enough. But stopped kissing after a while because they knew a lot of people were watching them.

Mitch looked at Scott and said that he wanted to do that for a long time know and that he had feelings for him for a long time but that he was scared. Scott looked at Mitch and smiled he said that he loved Mitch and that he wanted to be together. They connected their foreheads and just looked at each other taking each other's feelings in and just feeling the connection of that moment. They kissed again and hugged each other close.

Everyone around then, had tears in their eyes from watching this special and fcute moment. Some people were filming everything so the boys could have this as a memory.

Ever since that party, they came together, when you saw Scott, you would find Mitch next to him, they were inseparable.