11. Adopting part 2

When they came home, Amalia woke up from her nap in the car. They brought here in, they sat down on the couch and they looked at their little girl. They couldn't believe it. After all the rejections, they finally had a little baby. They were a family of 4 know. Scott, Mitch, little Amalia and their cat Wyatt.

They showed her around her new room, even though she couldn't really understand what was going on they did a little house tour with here. They placed her on a playmat for some tummy time, they cuddled while they looked at their baby. Wyatt was joining her on the matt, he just laid down next to her and looked at her. Scott and Mitch were so happy, this is what they wanted for a long time.

The first days were though Amalia, had to get used to Scott and Mitch and to the new environment. Wyatt like Amalia a lot, he slept close to her crib, he was always around her.

They stayed at home for the first days so she could get used to her new dads and to the house. She liked cuddling with Scott and Mitch especially skin to skin. Mitch and Scott loved having a baby of themselves. They had done some babysitting one their nephews and some kids of their friends but it was not the same as this. They felt like they were a true family know, she was a missing piece in their family.

They were so proud to show their little girl to their family, friends and to the fans. They posted a picture on twitter of them with their little girl cuddling on the couch and the responses were super positive.

Some days were easier than other. Today she had a good day but the night was something else, she cried a lot this night. A couple of times she just wanted some milk or a new diaper but not this time.

Mitch woke up again to go an comfort the little girl, Scott was a deep sleeper so he didn't wake up that much. This night the little girl didn't go back to sleep and kept on crying, Mitch didn't know what to do, he tried food, a new diaper, cuddling, skin to skin contact. But nothing helped. After a hour he was getting desperate, he took their little girl to their shared bedroom and placed her between Scott and him, Wyatt was sleeping near the foot of the bed.

Scott started to wake upand looked at the little girl and then at Mitch. He saw that Mitch was exhausted and had some tears forming in his eyes. Scott askes what was wrong and Mitch explained that he was up for an hour and that the little baby didn't goback to sleep and kept on crying. Scott comforted Mitch and took their little girl, he placed her on this chest and he started to sing light in the hallway.They little girl started to quit down, but Scott kept on singing, the little girl fell asleep listening to her new daddy's voice, when he looked at Mitch he saw that his husband fell asleep during the song. He smiled a little and placed a kiss on top of his husbands and his baby's forehead and went to sleep.