Part One

Chapter 123 of Kidnapped by Kylo Ren: 

In his old, leathery voice, Salvor stated peacefully, "I pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Kylo Ren leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. I was elated. My chest felt like it was expanding with excitement and my mind was whirling with thousands of ecstatic thoughts. I clutched onto Kylo Ren's black cloak and pulled him close to me. He gripped my waist in response and pulled me tighter to him. Everything in that moment was perfect.

Eventually we pulled away from the kiss and I looked at Kylo Ren in a different, better way -- as my husband. I felt proud to be his wife. We both needed each other to no end and we finally, completely were each other's. I was his -- he was mine.

"I will love you as long as the universe exists and far past that." I whispered, gently weaving my fingers through his midnight-colored, thick hair. He looked down at me with much adoration.

A smile slowly grew on his utmost attractive features; not a full smile, but a sexy half-smile that made me need him even more than before. He pressed his forehead against mine. I took one glance at his full lips and closed my eyes in peace. He pulled me close to him.

The next words Kylo Ren spoke louder than a whisper. The words sent chills down my spine and made being his wife feel even more dignifying.

"You, Nira Leven-Solo, are one impressive woman."

                                                            Part One

                                                        Fire and Water