Chapter 11

No way is he using the force on me right now, I thought furiously, rage kicking up in me like a fiery horse.

I closed my eyes, shutting the sight of my husband training his power on me from across a room, and focused on my inner energy. I summoned electricity to every cell in my body, and the cells around those that contained the force.

And I erupted with voltage.

Moments of silence ensued and I slowly, fearfully opened my eyes.

The grey floors and walls were now charred black to nearly every inch. The table was burnt to a pile of ash that sat on the floor in the middle of the room.

And crumpled in a heap twenty feet away from where he had been previously standing lay Kylo.

_____

I gasped and the breath paused in my throat. The force no longer confined me, but horror had replaced it.

I ran over to Kylo, my heart a racing mess, and bent down when I reached him. 

His arms were tucked underneath his body and his legs were splayed at odd angles. His black hair was crisp at the ends. The smell of smoke filled my nostrils and my heart thundered in my chest.

"Kylo!" I uttered in a shrill, panicked voice, as I went to put my hands on him and hesitated. I lowered my hands onto his back and shoulder.

He's dead, I thought horrifically, He's dead.

And then Kylo whirled upwards in a circle. The powerful bzh sound accompanied the jetting outwards of his murderous red lightsaber.

Kylo stood poised several feet away from me. His knees were bent, his arms slightly extended, his bright red saber glowing menacingly at his side, and worst of all, a look of lost rage filling his eyes.

"Nira!" He screamed angrily, his thick lips curled angrily and his eyes wide with fury. He looked purely psychotic.

I quickly backtracked, my feet carrying me away from my husband as fast as I could.

Kylo swung his saber in a circle at his side and began advancing towards me.

"How dare you -- how dare --" Kylo choked, standing up straight and now briskly making his strong paces towards me.

My breathing was high-pitched and labored. I couldn't hear but a fearful ringing in my ears. I could only see him in the nearly dark, smoking room of burnt material that I specifically had burned.

Kylo continued walking towards me, and I continued fearfully backing up.

"Kylo, please!" I begged, bumping into a chair and nearly doubling my speed away from him. The crazed look in his eye was not diminishing -- if anything, it intensified with each of his commanding steps.

"You have crossed -- too many --" Kylo gripped his saber with both hands and brought it forcefully down on the sole surviving chair of my electric outbreak -- "lines that I simply cannot ignore!"

The chair sliced in half and fell with a clatter to the floor. I paid it no attention. There was a greater threat approaching me still.

"Think! Please! Please think! It's me! Nira!" I exclaimed, grasping at straws that I knew could not be pulled.

Then I stopped moving backwards and nearly fell to the side. I had bumped into the wall behind me. I looked to both of my sides and then to Kylo, who was oncoming and who wasn't slowing up.

"Stop," I whimpered, "Please. Kylo."

I looked pathetically up at him, begging for his mercy.

But Kylo Ren is merciless.