[0] ; THE ORPHAN

✧∘ଂ ࿐

✧∘ଂ ࿐

THERE WAS A FLASH of green light and terrorizing screams of pure fright. The event lasted a few seconds before it ended-leaving an eerie silence to cast over the darken alleyway. A cry followed escaping the mouth of a one-year old, named Aubrey Thomas. She was wrapped in a yellow blanket, laying in a baby carrier in the middle of the alleyway.

A snake like hiss came from the serpent's mouth, picking up the baby from the carriage. He smirked in vengeance; a menacing grin of victory appearing on his face. Another prophecy he had tried to conquer, and he had succeeded.

The sinister wizard turned to one of his many servants, handing the now orphan baby off. "Wormtail, take her back to Malfoy Manor. I need to deal with the Potter's," Voldemort said, as the quivering man took the baby.

"M-Master," Wormtail stammered, "I don't understand why you killed the child's parents? They were a muggle family. And the child is a muggleborn."

"We've discussed this, Wormtail," the wizard sneered, causing the serpent to flinch. "This child is part of another prophecy. This girl is supposed to be one the most powerful witches in the Wizarding World, and she is the ticket to help me takeover the Wizarding World."

Wormtail nodded ferociously, rocking the baby in his arms. He watched his master apparate off to kill the Potter boy to gain another victory from the last prophecy. Wormtail had stepped into Malfoy Manor, with a sleeping infant in his arms. The two occupants of the manor came forth, staring at the cooing baby in astonishment. They too heard the second prophecy and knew the importance of the child.

Narcissa Malfoy had a room set up for the baby-she was secretly over the moon that she was going to have a little girl running around the quiet, dampen mansion. The child would grow up in the manor, while being raised by all of the Death Eaters; but Lord Voldemort was the main person that was going to train and raise the girl.

The little girl was placed in a silver crib, as she slept soundly, her tiny thumb in her drooling mouth. Aubrey Thomas was claimed to be one of most powerful witches, and Lord Voldemort was sure to have her trust and raise her as his own.

Lord Voldemort's mission was halted when his plan to kill Harry Potter backfired. To his dismay, the Killing Curse backfired, and took away Voldemort's powers. He was left wounded and close to death. The Wizarding World was left to celebrate the newly founded news, praising that the dark wizard was dead. But Voldemort wasn't dead-close to death-but so, not dead.

And thus, Aubrey Thomas was to be raised by the Malfoy's. She was to taught her story and what she was supposed to be amounted to.

✧∘ଂ ࿐

SIXTEEN YEAR OLD Aubrey Thomas was highly skilled for her age. She could do things most wizards and witches could only dream of doing. She was intelligent, witty, clever, and most importantly her dark arts background was something she loved.

Aubrey enjoyed her life; she loved doing the things that would normally get her in trouble. She was rebellious, and got into trouble quite a lot.

Things changed when her founder, that killed her muggle parents came back to power just two years prior. Aubrey was told that her parents were reckless people, who were involved with drugs. They overdosed, and she was left in an orphanage, and the Malfoy family adopted her.

Aubrey was taught by the Malfoy's of her being a witch, as their son Draco, was also taught. They both were taught that pureblood purity was everything, and that Voldemort was someone they needed to be scared of, but he was their savior. Aubrey took that to heart, and was in full support of Voldemort and the Death Eaters. Draco was a bit standstill, but he only wanted to please his father, so he learned to accept it.

Aubrey and Draco never got along. They always fought on the littlest of subjects-they were raised the same way, but had complete different beliefs.

Aubrey grinned maliciously staring at her savior with great honor. He offered the greatest opportunity any Death Eater could want. "You, Aubrey, will rule this world with me. Once you hand over Potter, we will be the most powerful sorcerers ever in history," Voldemort boasted, a wicked smile grew on his pale skin.

Aubrey nodded with great honor and gratitude. "You won't be disappointed, My Lord. I will gain Potter's trust, and have him fall under my spell. When all goes up in flames at the end of this year, I'll hand him over to you."

Black magic was in Aubrey Thomas's blood. In a word, she was described as evil. She was Lord Voldemort's second-in-command, and she trusted him with everything she had.

✧∘ଂ ࿐