[12] ; DRUNK ON LUCK

✧∘ଂ ࿐

✧∘ଂ ࿐

THE ASTONISHING KISS between Harry and Aubrey was the talk school. It was all that escaped the mouths of hormonal teenage boys and girls. Aubrey walked passed the hastily whispering students, a smirk plastered on her lips, hearing the gossip of the kids. Harry flushed bright pink in embarrassment, looking down at his shoes. Ginny was fuming with jealously, her hands balled into fists when she saw Aubrey.

Aubrey exited out of the hospital wing, as she had checked on Draco before she went back to the Slytherin common room for the evening. The brunette spotted Harry walking toward the entrance of the school, with Hermione and Ron trudging down before him.

"Hey guys," Aubrey greeted, a curious twinkle in her brown eyes.

"Hi," both students said, as they had brisk by her.

"Uh-what the hell is Harry doing?" Aubrey asked, her eyebrows frowning as she followed the trio.

"Harry took his vile of liquid luck he won from Slughorn, to see if he can get the memory out of him that Dumbledore wanted," Ron explained.

"And where is he going?" Aubrey questioned, blocking Harry from leaving the school building.

"To Hagrid's of course!" Harry exclaimed, a smile glowing on his lips.

Harry had left the school, leaving the trio stunned in amazement. "Can you-?"

Aubrey smiled lightly, a chuckle leaving her. "I'll go with him to keep him on task." Hermione and Ron smiled at her with gratitude, as they walked back to the Gryffindor common room.

"Harry, wait for me!" Aubrey yelled after the raven-haired boy, curiously eyeing Professor Slughorn racing behind them.

"Harry, I must insist you accompany me back to the castle, immediately!" Slughorn called out, "You to Miss.Thomas!"

Aubrey looked back behind her. "Hey, I was asked to come with Harry."

Harry grinned at her, as Aubrey's eyes still stared straight ahead. "That would be counterproductive, sir."

"And what makes you say that?"

"No idea."

Aubrey laughed, shaking her head at him.

Harry, Aubrey, and Slughorn arrived at Hagrid's hut, as they spotted Hagrid sobbing over a dead, large Acromantula, that's name was, Argog. Aubrey shivered with fear-she hated spiders. They were ruthless creatures; filled with poisonous venom.