[14] ; RENUITED

✧∘ଂ ࿐

✧∘ଂ ࿐

AUBREY THOMAS SAT beside her adoptive family, whom were shaking with pure terror. The witch, herself, sat up straight, her body rigid with anger and determination. She wanted to end Voldemort's reign of power, like every other wizard in the Wizarding World. Him and his Death Eaters have terrorized wizards, and recently, muggles, long enough. Even though Aubrey was in back in the hands of her old leader, she was not with Him. She would never be with Him.

The brunette rolled her eyes at her family, pale-faced and shaken to the core. She lightly scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest. Aubrey looked up, spotting a teacher that once worked at Hogwarts: The Muggle Studies teacher. Aubrey gave the sobbing woman a sympathetic look, wishing there was something she could do.

"Severus, I was beginning to worry you'd lost your way..." Voldemort's voice echoed throughout Malfoy Manor, as everyone turned to Snape, as made his way into the Dining Hall. "...Come, we have saved you a seat." Snape sat silently in his seat, folding his hands neatly together.

"And I'd like to welcome back, my protege, Aubrey Thomas," Voldemort tightly smiled, gesturing his smooth, dirty hands toward the witch.

"I will never be back," Aubrey snarled. "I'm merely here, because I was forced upon my will," her glaze directed toward Draco. The wizard snuck into his seat, avoiding the glares from the Death Eaters.

"My alliance with forever be with Harry Potter; The Chosen One; The Boy Who Lived-whatever name you want to call him," Aubrey smirked, hearing the gasps and mutters of disgust.

"I should kill you right now!" Bellatrix barked, abruptly standing up from her spot beside The Dark Lord. He pulled her back down, giving her a look.

"Now, now, Bellatrix."

"Yes, now, now, Bellatrix," Aubrey mocked. "The prophecy is still in place, isn't? Even though it's a pathetic thing. I will never help The Dark Lord. I'm glad I managed to wake up. I wouldn't dare give Harry up to you."

"In do time," Voldemort mused.

"You bring news, I trust," Voldemort said, looking over at Snape.

"It will happen next Saturday. At nightfall," Snape flatly mentioned.

"I've heard differently, my lord," Dawlish fearfully pipped up.

"Dawlish," Snape grumbled, "the auror has let slip that the Potter boy will be moved until the 30th of this month. The day before he turns seventeen. This is a false trail. The auror office no longer plays any part in the protection of Harry Potter. Those closest to him think that we infiltrated the Ministry."