[5] ; BREWING ENEMY

✧∘ଂ ࿐

✧∘ଂ ࿐

AUBREY IMPATIENTLY TAPPED her foot against the marble floor, her arms crossed over her chest. Frustration strained her face, anxiously glancing around the darken room. Aubrey exhaled out a loud sigh, as she heard a huff come from the blond-haired boy in the perfectly back tailed suit, standing by the large cabinet.

"Just leave, Aubrey!" Draco sneered, turning his body toward his adoptive sister.

Aubrey rolled her eyes. "I'm not going to let you mess up The Dark Lord's plans."

Draco glared at her hardly. He turned back to the cabinet, looking over it earnestly. Aubrey uncrossed her arms, walking over to the cabinet, raising her eyebrows up in bewilderment.

"So, what exactly does The Dark want you to do with this cabinet?" The brunette asked, leaning against a wooden table.

"This is the Vanishing Cabinet, the twin sister is a Borgin and Burkes. The Dark Lord wants me to mend this one here at Hogwarts, so Death Eaters can come into the school," Draco explained meekly, looking down at his shoes.

Aubrey could tell Draco wasn't up for the task Voldemort put him up too. He was too much of a coward like his father; Aubrey knew he was going to back out at the very end. Like father-like son.

Chatters of students through the Room of Requirement walls broke the attention of the witch, remembering the Gryffindor Qudditch game. Aubrey said her short, displeasing goodbye to her brother, before carefully and cautiously snunck out the door, making sure nobody saw her.

The witch caught up with the infamous golden trio, wishing Ron good luck for his game. "I'm resigning. After today's match, McLaggen can have my spot," Ron spat out in anxiousness.

Aubrey scrunched up her mouth in disgust, "Oh, please do not let that tool on the team."

Harry and Hermione chuckled, nodding in agreement. "Juice?" Harry offered his red-haired friend, passing him a cup.

Ron nodded, grabbing onto the cup. Luna Lovegood had approached the quartet, saying hello to everyone in a whimsical voice.

"You look dreadful, Ron. Is that why you put something in his cup? Is it a tonic?" Luna curiously wondered, looking over at Harry.

Hermione looked mortified, as Aubrey smirked. "Liquid Luck. Nice, Potter." Harry flushed, as the brunette grinned, tugging a lock of hair behind her ear.

"Don't drink it, Ron," Hermione expressed, frowning in an appalling matter.

Ron didn't listen. He downed the liquid in one gulp, feeling the luck extrude through his body. Ron instantly jumped up, an excited smile glowing on his face.