[11] ; FOR ENEMIES

✧∘ଂ ࿐

✧∘ଂ ࿐

AUBREY HAD PLOPPED herself next to Harry, whom was talking to Ron and Hermione. Ron was trying to advert his wondering eyes from Lavender Brown, whose intense glare lied on him. White flakes started fluttering down onto the table, falling upon the quartet. Aubrey raised an eyebrow in confusion, but Harry gave her a head shake not to bothering asking. The brunette-haired witch grinned, as she turned to an annoyed Hermione.

"Stop it, Ron," Hermione hissed, "You're making it snow." The witch brushed off the white pelts off of her textbook. Ron shook out of his glaze, as the snow immediately stopped.

"Tell me how I broke up with Lavender again?" Ron asked, staring between the trio.

Aubrey chuckled. "It was definitely a break-up not to miss, that's for sure." Harry couldn't help but to bust out laughing, as Aubrey had joined in.

Hermione gave them a glare, as Ron looked bewildered and had a hint of embarrassment.

"Well, she came to visit you in the hospital," Hermione started, "And you talked. I don't believe it was a particular long conversation."

"Don't get me wrong. I'm bloody thrilled to be shot of her's. She seems a bit...put on..." Ron trailed off, looking over at Lavender, shivering in anger.

"She most definitely is," Aubrey commented, picking a piece of snow out of her drink.

"You say you don't remember anything from that night. Anything at all?" Hermione questioned, leaning in intently.

"There is something," Ron wondered. "It can't be," he grinned. "I was completely boggled, wasn't I?" Hermione uneasily smiled, as Aubrey smiled sympathetically at her.

"Harry...that's Katie," Hermione whispered, turning the quartet's attention to the wearily girl walking in.

Harry had stood up, but Aubrey pulled him back down. "Harry, do you really think it's a good idea to bring up what happened? She's said she doesn't remember." Harry looked at her for a moment, before he went up to her.

Aubrey sighed, rolling her eyes. "I better get back over to my table. I've been seeing Snape giving me the evil eye since the moment I sat here." Hermione and Ron bid her ado, before she passed Harry and Katie talking, giving the raven-haired boy an annoyed look, before she sat next to Draco at the Slytherin table.

"Hey, you okay?" Aubrey asked, spotting her adoptive brother looking sickly pale and much thinner.

"You care now?" Draco spat angrily.