[7] ; THE TRUTH

✧∘ଂ ࿐

✧∘ଂ ࿐

AUBREY ENTERED ONTO the Hogwarts Express with her luggage in her hand. She made her way toward the back, a genuine smile glowing on her face. Aubrey felt like she finally made a real connection with people outside of the Death Eaters; she felt like she really belonged. Don't get her wrong, she was over the moon that she was going back to the Dark Lord and her adoptive parents, (mostly Narcissa). Aubrey was on a mission, do hand Harry Potter over to Voldemort, and fulfill the prophecy, to rule over the Wizarding Word with him.

There was only one problem: Aubrey had started to become friends with Harry, and his two best friends.

The brunette's hand was placed onto the compartment door, where she stopped suddenly. Her breath had quicken, as her mind raced with worry. She heard Harry talk about Snape's Unbreakable Vow to Draco. Aubrey knew there was only one way Harry had knew about that, he was that somebody listening into the conversation she heard that night.

She moved away from the compartment, spilling into an abandoned one. She slammed her luggage against the wall, putting her head in her hands.

"I'm so stupid," Aubrey muttered in disgust to herself. She knew someone was listening, but she brushed it off like it was nothing.

She heard the compartment door open, looking up suddenly. Draco stared down at her, his scowl turning into a concern expression, seeing the pure fear engraved on his sister's face.

"Aubrey...," Draco trailed off, sitting on the cushion seat opposite of the brunette.

"Draco, I'm so stupid. Harry knows that Snape made an Unbreakable Vow for you," Aubrey sighed in distress. "I knew I heard someone listening in, but I didn't think much of. I thought I was wrong."

"Who cares if Potter knows?" Draco stupidly questioned, shrugging lightly.

The brown-haired witch rolled her eyes. "He overheard that you Hexed Katie Bell. He overheard that you were chosen by Him. He overheard Snape making an Unbreakable Vow for you. He overheard everything, Draco! Harry is going to report this information back to the Order," she hissed at the blond.

Draco sighed in frustration. "Aubrey, you're overreacting. And besides, it's not like The Dark Lord is really going to care. You're his favorite, all Death Eaters know that."

Aubrey shook her head, turning her attention to the scenery changing out the window. "You really don't get it."

"What don't I get?" Draco harshly asked.