[16] ; EXPOSING SECRETS

✧∘ଂ ࿐

✧∘ଂ ࿐

GRIMMAULD PLACE WAS dark and dusty. The quartet entered into the house, suddenly, a cloud of dust shaped like Albus Dumbledore came full speeding at them. A scream escaped the lips of Aubrey and Hermione, concealing their eyes from the terrifying scene in front of them. The dust of Dumbledore faded away, leaving the echoing silence of the house.

"Must be an enchantment from one of The Order members put upon the house," Hermione implied, as the group continued to make their ways down the long hallway.

"To keep Snape out?" Aubrey curiously questioned, glancing around at the place.

Hermione nodded, as she sat upon couch. It was late at night, and the quartet were exhausted from the night of events. Hermione and Ron had took the couch, as Harry and Aubrey both slept on the reclining chairs. It was uncomfortable, but the brunette witch had dealt with much worse than an uncomfortable piece of furniture. Being in the presence of Voldemort and his loyal group of Death Eaters was fearful enough.

The very next morning, Harry was the first one up. He wandered around the house, before preceding upstairs. He found himself walking into Sirius's room. He slowly opened the door, smiling half-hearty at his Godfather's bedroom. The Gryffindor memorabilia, and half-naked muggle women cladded against his walls. Harry spotted a picture frame of Sirius, his father James, Remus, and Peter.

Aubrey had woken up, noticing Harry was missing. She frowned, looking at Hermione and Ron, who were still sleeping. She scrunched her face at Ron, whom had his mouth half opened, and drool sliding down his face. Aubrey nudged Hermione, stirring the witch. Aubrey nudged harder this time, jolting the girl awake.

"Hermione, Harry's gone," Aubrey whispered, as she watched the witch rub her sleepy eyes.

The bright, young witch glanced where Harry was once sleeping before. A creak from upstairs made the two girls look at each other. They grabbed their wands from the side table, slowly and silently walking up the stairs. They made their way into the hallway, peering into Sirius's bedroom. Aubrey sighed in relief, putting her wand away, seeing Harry looking around the bedroom.

"Thank God. I thought you were kidnapped or something," Aubrey stated dramatically, sitting onto Sirius's old bed. She picking up a feather, staring at it with question, before throwing it down onto the floor.

Harry chuckled lightly, placing the picture frame onto the bedside table. Aubrey watched the Potter boy glance longingly at the picture for a few more seconds longer. "You miss him, don't you?"

Harry shook his head. "It's doesn't matter."

The brunette pursed her lips. "Of course it matters, Harry. He was your Godfather. The only family you had left, and he's gone. It's okay to miss him. It's okay to feel sad. It's okay to let your emotions go. Sometimes, you need too."