[20] : FINAL MOMENTS

✧∘ଂ ࿐

✧∘ଂ ࿐

THE QUARTET APPARATED straight to Hogsmeade, to find a way into Hogwarts. This was the last final piece to finishing Voldemort, once and for all. They just needed to find the last reminding Horcruxes and destroy them. And Aubrey was determined to see the mission all the way through-she wanted to see the wizard who lied to her, and who used her, to be killed by the very wizard who once took away his powers once before.

Aubrey was ready to end this.

Shouts from Death Eaters echoed across the village, as they scattered around, trying to find Harry Potter. They knew he was back in town, along with his fellow friends.

A man with a long grey beard, and hair arose from a cabin waving the quartet over to his home. The quartet wasted no time racing into the cabin, hiding from the numerous Death Eaters searching around the village. Aubrey had to do a double-take, making sure that the man wasn't Albus Dumbledore. And it couldn't be. She watched the headmaster fall from the Astronomy tower dead-killed by Severus Snape.

"You bloody fools!" The man hissed. "What were you thinking coming here? Have you any idea how dangerous it is?" The man scolded the four teenagers standing before him.

Aubrey huffed. She never liked being talked down to. "Excuse me, sir. But the things we've done in the past year, are more up there in the level of dangerous than coming back to Hogwarts," the witch objected.

The man narrowed his sunken eyes at her. "You're Aberforth," Harry stated. "Dumbledore's brother. It's who I've been seeing in here," Harry said, referring to the broken fragment of a mirror, that laid in his hands. "You're the one who sent Dobby."

Aberforth nodded. "Where have you left him?" He wondered, casually looking around.

"He's dead," Harry sadly expressed, looking down at the floor. Aubrey moved closer to the raven-haired boy, interlocking their hands together. Harry looked up at the witch, smiling lightly at her. Aubrey's heart fluttered, feeling the electric shock pulse through her body. She was absolutely in love with him. And he was absolutely in love with her.

"Do you hear from the others much? From The Order?" Hermione asked.

"The Order's finished," Aberforth grumbled. "You-Know-Who's won. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves."

"That's a load of rubbish and you know it," Aubrey spat. "You-Know-Who hasn't won-at least not yet. Everyone's too scared to do anything, because Harry hasn't been around. But he's here now, and he can finished what he started sixteen years ago."