One Shot 1♡

Ambar caught her head in her hands. The only question that was rendering in her mind was
"Who the hell created this subject Financial Accounting? Or worse, who the hell created exams?"
If she had a chance, she would have shot that person dead.

She continued to rub her temples before she glanced at her husband who was sound asleep.

She mashed her lips.

God! She so wished to sleep like him... with him, in his arms.

She shook her head and all those dreamy thoughts and tried to solve again but failed to concentrate.

"Nakul." She nudged her husband.

"Umm..." Nakul mumbled in his sleep.

"Nakul, I'm not able to solve this.. Nakul." She shook him slightly.

"Baby, sleep! You have an entire day to study." He murmured with his eyes still closed.

Her nose flared in anger.

She huffed and neared her lips to his ears.

"NAKUL." She screamed and he immediately woke up, startled.

"What's wrong with you?" He rubbed his eyes.

She pouted, "You weren't getting up and I needed help." She uttered.

"Help?" He raised his eyebrows.

She showed him her book and blinked, "Help!"

He sighed, "Ambar, It's 2:00 am and it's sunday. You can prepare in the morning." He told her.

"No... I'll fail if I don't study now. I can't keep this for tomorrow. I have to study" She sobbed.

His heart ached to see her like this.

He exhaled loudly, "You won't fail baby, you've been working hard." He smiled at her.

"But Accounting... I hate it." She palmed her face.

He picked her book up and started studying it.

She peered at him with curiosity. The C.E.O. look was back on his face.

"It's easy baby, you're just putting the wrong entry here." He spoke softly.

She shifted and stared at his face then in the book where he had been pointing out her mistakes.

"See... It's so easy!"

Ambar frowned, "Don't you dare tell me it's easy. I was from a completely different field and Accounting is not my cup of tea."

He gulped, "Okay! Let's start from the ledger." He started teaching her and she paid attention to him.

It was almost after two hours that she was totally out of energy but her beloved husband was so persistent to teach her some more.

"I'm not able to concentrate. Can we go to bed? I'll let you cuddle." She said, battling her eyelashes.

"No matter how much your offer seems tempting to me but you have to solve this now. Ambar, concentrate!" Nakul muttered.

She rolled her eyes then yawned, "Nakul... Please!"

"Do you want coffee?" He enquired and she sweetly smiled at him.

"Yes, Please." She requested.

"Okay.... but put correct entries in your book. I'll be back." He kissed her forehead.

"Yes Sir." She said as he sprinted out.

He walked towards the kitchen and immediately started brewing coffee.