One Shot 2♡

Sunday proved to be the best day every week.
Amrita waited patiently for this day to arrive.

She loved this particular day because it was the only day when her husband was entirely available for her and the kids.

And she made sure of it that sunday was officially a no work day for him.

At least he had a holiday once a week, a mother's job was a lot more tiring than any other job but she still loved it a lot.

She had put a break on her studies. Her daughter needed her the most.

Especially now.

Amrita sighed after she had changed her daughter's diaper and had put her to sleep.

Anamika was her mother's bundle of joy and her daddy's princess.

Even though she didn't have his flesh or blood but she did have his heart which was filled with love and only love for his baby.

Amrita glanced at the clock, It was half past nine.

She was already up since five thirty in the morning and her dearest husband was still sleeping peacefully.

Even Aakash had woken up early and had left to play with his friends Rahul and Akshay, precisely at eight o'clock.

And here her stomach was grumbling because she had nothing since morning.

Though she had prepared a lavish breakfast but she didn't want to eat it alone.

She wanted to have it with her husband.
Therefore she sat beside Mayank and shook him again and again.

"Mayank! Mayank!" She tried to wake him up.

He stirred in his sleep, "Hmm."

"Wake up... I'm hungry." She told him.

"Tell Melanie to prepare something and let me sleep." He mumbled and she frowned.

When nothing worked, an idea crept in her mind and a wicked smile formed on her lips.

She immediately bend down and found his smoldering warm lips.

As soon as she kissed him, his eyes snapped open and he moved his lips with her in a synchronised manner.

Before he could deepen the kiss, she instantly pulled herself back.

"Good morning!" She greeted him, slyly.

It was his turn to frown, "What was that?"

She bit her lower lip, "You weren't waking up and I was hungry." She told him the truth.

He smirked, "Well! That was the best way to wake me up and have my lips but why did you stop?"

"Because I'm hungry." She pouted.

"Then who's stopping you, sweetheart? I'm all yours." He winked at her.

She blushed, "For food!" She clarified and he raised his eyebrows.

"So you want me to cook for you?" He tapped his chin and she scowled.

"No. The breakfast is ready. You don't have to cook." She uttered.

"Then?"

"I don't want to have it alone. It's Sunday." She told him and he instantly pulled her in his arms.

"Okay first give me a kiss again and then we can have your special breakfast." He mumbled.

She smiled, "But before that you've to do something."