One Shot 4♡

Nakul quietly unlocked the door before dropping his keys on the table.

It was almost evening and he knew, his mother won't be there at the apartment, as she usually is with his aunt at this time.

That meant, he and his wife were all alone in this huge house.

Correction His Crazy Wife.

Ambar's tantrums and rants had driven him insane and not only him but Vashisht as well.

She didn't even spare her best friend though he gave her a good amount of earful after what she had been blabbering yesterday.

The entire day had been too stressful and on top of it, Nakul was pretty mad at her that he didn't even talk to her for the whole day.

But here again, he felt guilt rising up as he shouldn't have ignored her calls after all, her actions were quite justified and negligence was not correct at this time.

Though he knew that his mother would be with her till the sun descends so he didn't had to worry about her but he couldn't help.

He was willing to spend his entire life worrying about this crazy lunatic girl who had been talking rubbish.

 Ambar had been thinking too much. May be, effects of her pregnancy!

Her words were too painful to even imagine.

It still echoed in his ears.

"If I won't be able to make it then you can marry someone else. The one who would be able to take care of you and our boys." She mumbled with tears in her eyes.

He froze. What is she saying?

Words failed to sink in.
When it did, his anger rose to peeks.

"Would you stop talking rubbish?" He snapped at her.

He saw her flinching.
How could she say that?

"Nakul, I'm just saying it... It scares me sometime... I know I shouldn't be thinking negative but I just can't help it. You're exactly acting like Vashisht. Even he started scolding me...."
He interrupted her,
"Good that your friend did that... Now get rid of this nasty thought from your head... And if you ever mention it again then... then I'll never talk to you." His voice came out stern and he covered his face with the quilt, ending the conversation.

She sighed, "I...."

He groaned and immediately cut her off, "Sleep Ambar!"

The night was indeed horrible but the day proved to be worse.

He shook his head.

He could never imagine his life without her.
She was his life line and here, she was indirectly planning his second wedding. Why?

He swallowed and trudged to his bedroom, his eyes immediately went to Ambar who was clutching her belly.

He quietly stood by the door and observed her movements.

He exactly knew what she was doing.
This was her routine and she loved it.
Talking to their babies made her feel elated and Nakul also liked this healthy exercise.

He made no noise and listened to what she was talking.

"Daddy is mad... Mad at Mommy... I'm sorry, daddy didn't call us today because of mommy. Forgive your mother. Please." She cooed in her baby voice.
His heart swarmed.
At last she was normal again.