One Shot 9♡

Her eyes roamed to the person in front of her. She couldn't believe it. Her Dida had done an excellent job on her. She looked beautiful and she felt it too.

She turned to face her Dida, "Awe! I love it so much. Thanks." She hugged her tight.

"Well, you are pretty. It's just some glam and bam! Now it's my turn to get ready." Amrita tittered.

"Yes. I'm gonna check on the boys now." She told Amrita.

Amrita nodded.

"Wait. Amy, could you please check on Anamika? Actually Mayank is helping her in getting ready. Just see after some time if they are done."

"Ofcourse, Dida." Ambar smiled before she headed to the room where Aakash, Utkarsh and Kshitij were present.

As she was about to lift her hand to knock. Aakash opened the door in a swift way.

"Amy!" Aakash heaved a sigh of relief.

"What's wrong? Where are my Zack and Cody?" She peeped inside the room.

"They're hiding under the bed."  Aakash whispered.

"Why?" Her curiosity was piqued.

"Anamika. She scared them. Since the time they're here, she has ordered them to play with her and her girly stuff. She even dressed them in frocks." Aakash told her in a hushed tone. Ambar couldn't control herself as a giggle escaped her mouth. He smirked.

She slowly ducked her head inside to see her kids.

They looked too cute even when their faces were between their hands.

Ambar cleared her throat. Utkarsh finally looked up. Surprised to see his mother instead of that domineering evil sister, he quickly nudged his twin. Kshitij let his one eye peek to his brother when he finally noticed Ambar.

"Mom!"

"You two. Come out fast." She said and they compiled.

Their faces equally horrified.
Ambar badly wanted to laugh. She sat on the chair.

"What's wrong, boys?" She asked.

Both of them didn't utter a word.

Ambar knew the trick. She stood up, "Let me call Anamika."

"NO." Utkarsh and Kshitij shouted. Ambar chuckled.

She trudged forward and occupied the place between them.

"Why are you horrified?" She queried even when she knew the answer.

"Mom! She always orders us and when we don't follow. She cries. She made us play kitty party with her." Kshitij elaborated in a dramatic way.

Ambar laughed.

"Mom! She's mean." Utkarsh murmured.

"But she's your sister and she's elder to you. You shouldn't say such things." Ambar admonished them.

The boys blinked. Aakash was silently watching his Amy handle her kids.

"You both like Aakash Bhai. You respect him, don't you?" She asked them. They nodded.

"We do."

"Then treat Anamika with the same respect. She loves you both." She kissed their heads before getting on her feet.

"I want you both to dress up. We have a party to attend. Kiddo, please help them." She requested.

Aakash smiled, "Sure, Amy."