Zero

[If you have read this already, please respect the new readers and do not spoil anything okay? Thank you~

And also to avoid confusion, this is written in CLAP era. Hope you enjoyyy ❤️]

Yoru walked around the city's sidewalks, just like any other person during simple days.

Winter was the weather this season, and she couldn't be happier. The cold made her feel like a child again despite her being a teenager, it was a rare feeling coming from her.

Looking up at the sky, snow falling gently, it hit her nose. sShe unknowingly smiled at the small contact.

"My, what a beautiful lady..."

Yoru looked at the person making the voice, it turned out to be a ten year old girl.

Yoru bent down to the little girl's level...

"What are you doing here with such thin clothes?" Yoru smiled and shrugged off her jacket

"Here." Yoru put the jacket around her

"Why don't you go back to your mommy and keep warm?" Yoru patted her head

"Thank you pretty lady!" The little girl waved and ran away with her jacket

Yoru smiled at how the cute girl is, she sighed and stood up. She was a bit chilly now that she was left with only her long sleeved shirt, usually winter wasn't this cold so she was surprised.

As she was about to walk away, she found something glistening in the pile of snow.

Curious as this eighteen year old girl is, she bent down again to see what is shining.

Setting aside a little patch of snow, she saw a pinkish blue amulet with a silver chain...

"Hm, I think someone left that here..." she said and caressed the crystal

She looked down at her black watch, 16:29 pm was displayed.

"I'll take this home." She said and pocketed the necklace, heading home.

♢°•.•°•.•°⭐°•.•°•.•°♢

"I'm home!" Yoru took off her boots and went inside her small and simple house...

"Good, I'll be with my friends for a while. Lock the doors and don't let anyone in okay?" Yoru's brother, Hoseok, ruffled her hair

"I'm already eighteen Hobi, I can take care of myself." Yoru smiled at him.

"Okay then, I trust you." He winked playfully and stepped out of the house and onto the cold weather.

"Nice, home alone..." the girl said and walked to her room.

As she arrived, she changed in to her pajamas and dropped to her bed. Tiredness hit her as she was about to finally let dreamland swallow her, but she remembered something.

'Wait, the amulet.'

Yoru groaned, she hated moving. It's not that she was lazy, she was just about to sleep.

Yoru took her used pants and dug her hand in one of its pockets, looking for the said amulet.

"Aha!" She grinned in satisfaction when she felt the silver necklace.

She looked at it, like it was the most precious gem in the whole world. She then went to sit on her bed to examine the accessory more.

"This looks very expensive..." she turned the amulet around and saw some imprinted words...

'13 가지 소원'

"Huh, thirteen wishes..." Yoru read out loud.

She faced the amulet's gem again, the girl noticed it's dusty crystal.

So as any other person, she rubbed the dirt off, attempting to see the pendant more clearly.

Once Yoru rubbed the gem, it glowed a very bright color. It even caused her to close her eyes because of the light.

Once it stopped, she slowly blinked her eyes open...

Her mouth dropped and her eyes widened in shock, she was about to scream—but someone yelled...

"Please don't scream!"

Yoru immediately closed her mouth, she was still shocked and confused.

There are guys in her house, there are guys in her house.

"W-Who are you guys and how did you get here?!" She asked immediately, frightened of the thought that the boys may have bad intentions.

There were more than ten boys standing in front of her, looking as shook as herself.

"Let me explain!" A dark purple-ish haired male said waving his hands frantically in panic.

"Do it now before I call the police!" Yoru threatened despite her shaking voice.

"Please miss, just calm down. Breathe in, breathe out." The tallest said, motioning her to calm down

"O-Okay..." she relaxed a bit, but she didn't let her guard down. What if they were rapists? or spies sent out to kill her? She was growing paranoid.

"Uhh, how do we say this..." a silver haired boy scratched his neck

"We're all genies trapped in that stupid motherfucking amulet for 13 centuries now we're free thanks to you, yay~" the shortest one sarcastically said, faking a smile and doing hand movements.

The purple-ish haired dude slapped his arm, saying 'Jihoon, don't say that...'

"Anyways..." the silver haired boy cleared his throat

"As Jihoon said, we're genies trapped in that rose quartz and serenity amulet for thirteen centuries. Now you have freed us, in return of your gratitude, we are here every 17:00 to grant your wish no matter what it may be..."

[EDITED]

♢°•.•°•.•°⭐°•.•°•.•°♢

First chap~ hope you like it Carats~