Twenty One

"You didn't make your wish yet..."

I stopped strumming my guitar and looked at Joshua, realization hit me.

"Oh yeah..."

The boys already went back in the amulet, figuring that it would be unfair if I spend the day with them instead of Joshua.

"I have an idea..." he said as he put down his guitar.

He had it because Kiyoung wished for it, so he kept in instead because they figured that she would throw it anyway.

"How about you wish for you to know your mother?" He suggested.

It made me think, I never actually knew my real mother. So this would be a big chance for me to know my real family.

"Hmm... not bad."

"But I think it would change my life if I knew her, so I'll just wish for something more simple yet effective..." I said

"Okay now what?" He asked

"What I'm saying is..." I trailed

"I wish for Hobi to at least tell me her name, that's all..."

♢°•.•°•.•°☆°•.•°•.•°♢

*knock knock*

"Sis?"

I turned my head to my brother, seeing him awkwardly scratch his neck. He looked okay now, I was relieved because of that

"Uhmmm, hi..."

"It's okay." I said with a smile before he could say anything else.

"I'm sorry about you know..." he looked away, guilty of what he said.

"It's really okay, I understand..." I said and smiled heartily

"You know..." he trailed, staring at my face with a smile.

"You look really like her..." he commented

"Like who?"

"Mom."

"Which one?" I asked

"The one who gave you away..." he replied, walking towards my direction. He sat down on the floor beside me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Oh..." I looked down, avoiding his gaze.

"What's her name?" I asked, careful of my words.

He sighed deeply, I was curious of what he would say next. So I turned to look at my brother, I found him looking at me dead in the eyes.

"Moon Kiyoung..."

♢°•.•°•.•°☆°•.•°•.•°♢

4:39 am...

And again I woke up in an unusual time early in the morning.

Deciding to do something useful, I grabbed my guitar and sleepily strummed some random tunes.

'Mom would be here if it wasn't for you...'

I closed my eyes and held the guitar's neck harshly, I gritted my teeth as I tried to erase the memory of my brother's angered face.

'It's all your fault...'

Until now, I'm still haunted.

Haunted by guilt, haunted by fear, haunted by sadness.

Haunted by loneliness.

I clutched my hair, as I curled into a ball.

"Please go away..." I muttered

'Moon Kiyoung...'

"Go away..." I cracked out.

Images were popping in my mind, the horrendous scenes years ago flashed back into my mind. And I couldn't even calm the pace of my beating heart, or dry my sweaty palms.

'Moon Kiyoung...'

A face of a lady dawned into my thoughts, her face held an afraid expression. He was holding something in her arms.

Was it me?

My head hurt as my breathing became uneasy.

"Please..." I said as a tear escaped my eye.

'Not again please, stop crying Yoru.'

And just when I thought that it would never stop, arms embraced me, unknowingly telling me to calm down.

I didn't know who it was, nor did I care. But I clutched onto that person like I'd die if I didn't.

"I'm here..."

The way he said it, my tensed body relaxed and melted into his embrace. I took deep breaths, attempting to ease my shaking body.

He removed the guitar that was between us, he put it back to where it was supposed to be and made me lie back on my bed.

"Just go to sleep..." he said and gently brushed my hair.

"Just think of good thoughts..." he said again.

"Just think of me..." he whispered.

"S-Soonyoung...."

[EDITED]