♢°•.Special Chapter.•°♢

Ah, its been two years already, time really flies fast :').

A lot of you wanted a book 2, but sadly I couldn't make it.

And I just didn't have the heart to reread the whole story again because... I was in 8th grade when I made this ngl. Buuuut, I still love this stpry and it means a lot yo me

So, here's a Halloween special chapter to make you guys happy!

♢°•.•°•.•°⭐°•.•°•.•°♢

Yoru heaved a sigh of relief when she finally tossed the damp cloth she used to clean her desk, she then threw herself on her bed, she has been longing to do that for hours. The girl had a habit of cleaning every inch of her room when she tries to avoid doing something she doesn't want to.

Now, what was that thing that she refuses to do?

Shop for fourteen pumpkins for them to make.

All of you would ask, "Why wouldn't she like buying things for Halloween?", "Awe, isn't that supposed to be a happy thing to do?", "That's weird."

Well, it would have been fine if it was just her or maybe her boyfriend. But the all of them want to come along.

Not saying that she doesn't want them around, she would even be lonely if she didn't see them at least thrice a week. Which was very much achievable since the thirteen of them bought a house near theirs and would practically just barge in whenever they wanted, Yoru wasn't complaining, but it would be a lot better if they didn't invade her at three in the morning because they ran out of cooking oil or salt.

Now to the problem, of course she would have a hard time because she would be alone. Plus, it was already dusk. But having thirteen large people in the mall crowding her would catch everyone's attention and people would mistake her as a child being babysitted by her thirteen older brothers, which was made her very uncomfortable. 

But, she has to, since it was one of their favorite things to do and she couldn't let them down.

Now sucking it all up, Yoru sat up from her bed and said small words of encouragement for herself. Deciding to just get it done, she started to get ready to go outside.

After a few minutes, Yoru was ready and was ready to go outside. Just when she was about to reach for the knob, it flew open, scaring her in the process.

She let out a scream, and at the same time, Seokmin, who was the one that opened the door, also let out a screech as a 'splat' sound was heard.

He dropped the pumpkin he was holding, and it was now on the floor, squished, and no longer available to use.

"Awe, my pumpkin." The boy frowned

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, I'll go buy you a new one don't worry," Yoru hurried to let them all inside. And muchto her surprise, each of them were carrying a pumpkin for themselves.

"I'll go with you!" Wonwoo raised his hand like he has an answer to a question I asked.

"No, I'll go," Mingyu offered, pushing away Wonwoo

"Um, I can go alone—"

"Psh, what are all of you talking about? I'll go." Jun confidently said, cutting off the girl.

"No, I-"

"I said I'll-"

Yoru just sat over the doorstep and watched all of them bicker over who is going to buy a pumpkin, the girl just quietly laughed at their silliness.

Then, a sudden laughter echoed, making everyone quiet.

Then, as if he was in a drama, Kwon Soonyoung emerged from the crowd and did a series of poses like he there was someone that was taking photos of him. He then confidently brushed off some sort of invisible dust from his shoulder as he made his way towards Yoru.

"I'll be going with my girlfriend," Soonyoung victoriously laughed as Minghao gagged.

"Hope you get eaten alive." Woozi remarked as they all laughed.

"Alright, we'll be leaving. And please behave." Yoru said.

"Seungcheol, Jeonghan, both of you are in charge." Yoru added as both her and Soonyoung exited from her house, hearing cheers from both the assigned people as the others groaned.

"Careful you two! It's Halloween and there maybe a lot of people that pulls pranks!" Vernon said as the both of them responded.

"You do realize that the market is just near, right?" Yoru asked Soonyoung.

The male puffed out air as he pouted, "Well, I can't lose to them now, can I?"

"You cute little thing, you know that you'll always be my endgame right?" Yoru wrapped her hands around Soonyoung's arm and leaned her head on his shoulder as they walked under the dark sky.

Soonyoung was flustered, so he looked away and said, "Psh, of course." 

"You're so adorable." Yoru giggled as Soonyoung motioned the girl to let go of his arm so he can put it over her shoulders.

"I'm not adorable, I'm tough, that's why I'm putting my arm over your shoulder so I can protect—"

"SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Then there was a sudden inhumane screech that was heard from behind them, Yoru closed her eyes in fear ad crouched down as Soonyoung also let out an inhumane screech because he was afraid.

"Holy shi- SEUNGKWAN I KNOW IT'S YOU!" Soonyoung then rushed to chase Seungkwan, who made the sound, as their figures disappeared.

"Seokmin's pumpkin though..." Yoru pouted.

♢°•.•°•.•°⭐°•.•°•.•°♢

Oh and, I just continued my other story Empathy, and it would be awesome if y'all would check it out! (Or read it again since i edited some parts)

Happy Halloween and stay safe everyone! I love youu! ♡