Sixteen

• Mingyu •

I gritted my teeth in pain, I could feel a scratch on my face because of the impact on the ground. I forced myself to stand up, I have to go find Yoru.

I know I shouldn't have said that, believe me I'm guilty.

The way I spat those harsh words, her angelic face was crushed and it turned into a broken one. And I hated myself for being the cause of that, I swear I'm going to apologize.

I ran everywhere, not knowing where to go since I've never been here.

Then I stopped running, hearing sobs in my thoughts.

"I can't do anything right..."

I sighed and ran my fingers through my damp hair in frustration, I was already sweating.

I rubbed my face using my hands and licked my inner cheeks, frustration was starting to get to me.

"I'm sorry..." I muttered unconsciously

Where could she be?

But before I could run off again to find her and my friends, voices interrupted my messed up mind.

"Yoru?"

"Mingyu are you okay?!"

"Guys where are you?"

"Calm down."

"They're still here..." I smiled in happiness, relief washing over me.

"Where are you?" I asked, basically to no one

"Don't mind us! Where's Yoru?" I heard Soonyoung hyung's voice.

"Shit." I cursed aloud

"You lost her?!" Seungcheol's voice bombarded

"Hyung I'm sorry..." I said, my heart drowned in worry and guiltiness

"What are you standing there for?! Find her you idiot!" Jihoon hyung's angry voice made me run to a direction I didn't know of.

"God, Yoru where are you?"

Third Person •

Yoru sat on the dirty ground, leaning her back against the filthy wall.

She just lost something important and she was so mad and disappointed in herself, when isn't she anyway? 

Memories flashed back in just a blink, making water create in her eyes.

"If you were brave enough, you could've saved her..."

"If you were strong enough, you could've saved them..."

"If you didn't run away, nothing would go wrong..."

"I-I'm sorry..." she muttered, hugging her knees on the dark alley.

Everything suddenly didn't matter, everything was just her and her mistakes. It was slowly swallowing her, drowning her and draining her sanity.

"Yoru?"

"Yoru are you there?"

But there was still hope, there was still a reason why she was to run.

"J-Jeonghan?" The girl stuttetred

"You're okay!" The boy exclaimed happily

"Where are you?" Yoru hurriedly asked

"The guy dropped us, we're in some kind of street near a broken house..."

Yoru looked up to think of places where broken houses were located.

She stood up, dusted the dirt off of her clothes and ran to the place where she thought Jeonghan meant...

Maybe she could do something right.

Mingyu •

I panted tired from all the running, I stopped at a bench and sat there.

I've been searching for hours yet I haven't seen her.

I'm growing worried...

What the hell am I saying I am worried!

Then I saw a silhouette of a girl running to my direction, I stood up from the bench.

I saw her turn to to a corner, I followed her, not having the fear of darkness.

After passing the dark alley, following the girl's foot steps.

I saw a big and old house, it was probably there for decades.

And somehow it looked familiar.

She looked around, and when I had a clearer view, I immediately yelled.

"Yoru!"

She turned around, and held a shocked gaze.

"Mingyu?" She asked

I ran to her, I engulfed her into my embrace. My arms wrapping around her small frame, my face buried on her jet black hair.

She seems to stiffen, but melted in the hug. Soon her arms were slowly grabbing onto my gray shirt, her face hidden in my chest. I bet she could hear how fast my heart beat was, it was embarrassing.

"I'm sorry..." I immediately said, remembering what I did earlier.

"It's my fault Gyu..." she whispered

"I thought I lost you.. " 

I felt my heart beat paced faster, as I was leaning on her head, her temple was leaning on my chest. We stayed in that position in the darkness, the moon was the only source of light at the moment.

After what seems like hours, she broke our hug, snapping me out from my day dream.

"We need to find them."

"How'd you know they  are here?" I asked

"Jeonghan told me." She simoly said and looked around.

"Near the foot steps..."

"Near the foot steps!" I said as we both walked near the house.

Honestly, it looked creepy especially now cause it's night time.

We looked around, under the stairs around the house.

"Guys!" I yelled as I found it under a pile of broken wood.

Yoru came near and smiled in relief and happiness.

"I thought I lost you guys..." she sighed

"Let's go home okay?" I said as we walked back outside, Yoru clutching the amulet in her hands.

She looked back to stare at the house, stopping in her tracks...

"What's wrong?" I asked

She sighed and shook her head, she smiled at my direction and we continued to walk.

She was in front of me, I was behind her.

I stared at her figure.

She wasn't fat nor is she skinny, she isn't that pale nor tanned, she wasn't that short nor was she that tall. Her hair was softly swaying along with the night's breeze, her small footsteps making gentle noises.

She was perfect...

[EDITED]

♢°•.•°•.•°⭐°•.•°•.•°♢

OMO I haven't updated I'm sorry~~~