Twelve

"You killed her."

"Fuck you, you inconsiderate disturbing dream." Yoru couldn't help but curse at the same dream she was having again.

She looked at the digital wall clock...

3:54 am.

Yoru ruffled her hair in annoyance, she wasn't expecting another night like this at all.

"What's wrong?"

Yoru expected it to be her brother, but it turned out to be Wonwoo instead.

"How'd you get out?" Yoru gently asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Well, something alarms us that our owner needs us..." Wonwoo smiled as he sat on her bed beside her.

"I'm okay Wonwoo, sorry for disturbing you..." Yoru apologized, smiling awkwardly

The boy smiled sadly, "You're brother was right."

"About what?" Yoru asked confusingly

"Everyone's tired of hearing your lies..."

"I'm not lying." Yoru halfheartedly smiled

"You know, I sense something from you..." Wonwoo said as he stared at her black yet deep eyes.

"What?" Yoru asked

It took a while before Wonwoo could reply, he had to make a deep intake of air before he could do that.

"Loneliness."

Yoru's voice hitched, adrenaline rushing. He was right, they both knew that...

Yoru smiled before she avoided his look, embarrassed that he was partially right.

"If you wear a mask for too long, you forget who you were beneath it."

The girl bit her lip as she let out a breath of sigh, she looked at her window, suddenly hypnotized by the stars. Typical for a girl who's always stargazing...

"I know we've only met a few days ago, but you can trust me..."

Yoru looked at Wonwoo, she smiled again and tapped his shoulder.

"I already do."

Wonwoo stared at the girl smiling at her, he took her hand that was on his shoulder and held it in his own. His heart was beating fast, but he tried to remain calm.

"Don't bottle it up too long okay? If you're not going to tell me, then you have to tell someone else." He whispered while caressing her hand

Yoru felt a fuzzy feeling in her heart, she blushed and looked down at their hands

"W-Wonwoo..."

Wonwoo looked at their locked hands one more time and sighed, he gently pulled his hand away. He looked the other way, closing his eyes.

'What are you doing to me Jung Yoru?'

♢°•.•°•.•°☆°•.•°•.•°♢

"I have a few questions to ask, is that okay with you?" Yoru asked

"Blast!" Jun sat in front of Yoru, who was sitting on her bedroom floor Indian style

It was Jun's turn, and he was too excited that he kept on grinning that it would probably tear his cheeks apart. It was honestly so cute that Yoru wanted to squeeze.

"My brother has a thing for books, and he read this story about mythical creatures. And it said that they aren't allowed to fall in love?" Yoru asked if what she read was correct.

Jun nodded, "Its in the genie's rule, a genie must not have any affections involved with their owner."

"And the consequences are?"

"Death."

Yoru widened her eyes in Jun's blunt answer.

"Was I too direct?" Jun asked

"A bit." Yoru said

"Are you sure? Isn't there any other punishment?" Yoru knitted her eyebrows

"Why? Are you afraid that you might be falling for me?" Jun asked, his voice turned deep

At this particular moment, Jun looked very attracting. His light brown hair was sticking out perfectly, his glimmering eyes stared into her ordinary ones. 

'Yoru, why are you ch-checking him out?!'

"U-uhm... I-I.."

"Chill Ru, I'm just joking." Jun laughed as the girl blushed in embarrassment

"I was just joking about the death part." Jun laughed as Yoru playfully slapped his shoulder

"Do not fool around with that matter!" Yoru laughed

"But seriously, we don't know the consequences."

"Are you telling the truth?" Yoru raised an eyebrow

"Of course!" Jun said

Yoru still stared at him, eyebrow raised. She was doubting this boy, and she didn't know wether to believe his words or not.

"Ask the others! I'm sure they'll say the same..." Jun pouted and crossed his arms

"Okay I believe you..." Yoru giggled

"Don't you have classes today?" Jun asked the girl

"My classes are on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday."

"Tch, how lucky."

"May I ask another question?" The girl asked

Jun nodded and he stiffened when Yoru went near him.

He blushed in a dark red color when looking at their close faces, he thought she was going to kiss her. HIs heart pace quickened as his breath hitched, she was so close to him, too close.

But she went past his face and whispered in his ear, "Why don't you guys know much about school?"

Jun could feel her soft breaths on his neck, making him shiver. He looked at her medium black hair that was a little bit fuzzy because she just woke up at 2 in the afternoon. 

Well, she slept back in 6 am after her talk with Wonwoo...

"Why a-are you whispering?" Jun asked, still flustered

"Because I think it has to do with Kiyoung?"

Jun sighed, and replied. "She's homeschooled..."

"Oh..." Yoru

"Who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my house?" An angry Hoseok came into her room, his eyes ready to kill.

Both of them widened their eyes, afraid of Hoseok.

"I wish for him to forget this and go back to sleep." Yoru quickly said

"Wish granted." Jun responded just as quick

[EDITED]

♢°•.•°•.•°⭐°•.•°•.•°♢

I'm sorry for the boring chaps, I'll try to do better~~~