Fifteen

• Third Person •

"Hi, welcome to Star cafe. May I take your order?"

Yoru smiled at the female customer, she replied with a rude snob.

"Caramel Macchiato, make it special." She sassed and flipped her hair.

"One special caramel macchiato, that'll be ₩5900..." the black haired girl still held a smile

The customer fished her gucci wallet and threw the paper bills at Yoru, some fell to the ground and she squatted to pick it up.

"I received ₩6000..." Yoru typed in the monitor.

"Your order will arrive shortly, here's your change." She smiled as the customer rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Bitch." Jihoon cursed inside the amulet

"Totally." Minghao agreed, rolling his eyes.

And Yoru learned new thing, like she can actually hear them in her head even though they're in the amulet.

"Guys..." She whispered

"Mian." Minghao said as Woozi rolled his eyes.

She just let them be and continued her work.

"You can go home now Yoru, you've been a good employee since you were a minor." Her manager, Shownu, smiled

Yoru bowed, "Thank you sir."

"Do well on your studies." He smiled as she waved and walked out of the shop.

"He seems nice." Soonyoung commented

"He is, not to mention he raises my pay every month." She said

"You can be rich!" Seungkwan exlaimed

"Nah, I'm saving for future purposes..." Yoru said as she continued to walk in the dark alley.

"Cheol I sense something..." Joshua warned the eldest

"I feel it too..." Seungcheol whispered.

Remember when Wonwoo said that something alarms them when their owner needs them? They're feeling it now, and it was not good.

"Mingyu, I think you should accompany Yoru..." Jisoo said to the younger

The younger nodded and went out of the amulet, surprising the girl.

"What's wrong?" She asked

'I was about to prepare a lie  but she reads people well. Damn.'

"I'll just walk you home okay?" He said protectively, trying not to scare her.

"Okay then..." the girl smiled as they continued to walk in the dark alleys.

Suddenly, a guy who wore all black kicked Mingyu's back, making him fall painfully on the ground. He stayed there because of the pain, his face fell first.

"Ming—"

The black guy ripped something in Yoru's neck, she choked for a few seconds but it broke off...

She didn't got the time to react and just stood there, unable to do anything.

She was debating to chase the man or help her friend, she decided with the second opinion. She couldn't leave Mingyu with a bleeding nose.

"Y-Yoru the amulet..." he groaned, trying to sit up.

"A-Are you—"

"What are you doing?! I said go fucking chase the fucking guy! He has my brothers!" Mingyu shouted and Yoru immediately ran to nowhere out of panic.

"Yoru help!"

"Mingyu!"

"Guys help!"

The girl could hear faint noises in her head, tears sprung in her eyes as she saw no sign of the robber.

"Guys! Hang on!" Yoru tried to sound determined but fear was creeping up inside her system.

Fear of losing someone important...

Sniffles turned to sobs, her feet felt weak as she leaned on a wall in the dark alley. She felt hopeless, the same feeling years ago came back.

'I always mess things up...'

'They're gone because of me...'

'It's my fault...'

"I can't do anything right..." she muttered, her tears blurring her sight.

"I'm sorry..." she slid down.

[EDITED]