Ten

Moon Kiyoung was the name of their past nineteen year old owner back in year 1970's.

She was a first year student in college, home schooled and she was their first owner. Of course being the first amulet holder, they were excited to meet her.

The boys were kind towards her and explained every detail she needed with a smile, but the girl was far from what they imagined her to be....

"I want curly hair."

"I want blue eyes."

"I want white skin."

"I want to be beautiful!"

"We can only grant one wish every day Kiyoung, we already explained that..." Seungcheol tried to calm the girl

"You said to follow my words, but you are doing the opposite!" Kiyoung yelled at the genies

"We said one wish in one to three days, is that hard to understand?!" Soonyoung yelled at the human.

Kiyoung looked darkly at the blonde, she smiled. She was planning something and it was not good...

"Fine, I'll make my wish..." she muttered

"H-Hyung I'm scared." Chan held on Mingyu's arm as the older tried to protect him.

"I want Kwon Soonyoung to grant it since he was the bravest one to stand up to me..." Kiyoung raised an eyebrow

Soonyoung stepped in front, not holding any emotions. The boy was growing scared, but he didn't show it because he didn't want to look weak. He wanted to stand up for his brothers.

"I wish that all of you would fight each other til I say so..." Kiyoung said, a small smile was evilly plastered on her face.

"No!" Jeonghan cried

"Your wish... w-will be granted." The blonde said as everyone started feeling hate towards each other.

Seungcheol felt the need to punch whoever was beside him, and he did. Realizing it was Wonwoo, he returned the punch.

Soon everyone joined the fight, and Soonyoung could do nothing but stand there as the horrific scene was unfolding...

♢°•.•°•.•°⭐°•.•°•.•°♢

There were other things that the boys didn't know about Kiyoung, and it was that she wanted to see someone in pain...

"I wish that all of you would slash Mingyu's back..."

Not being able to do anything, the genies granted their master's wish. As much as they hated it, and as much as they loved each other, they have to obey their owner or else there will be consequences...

"Ahhh!" Mingyu screamed in pain as blood trickled down his back.

Chan kept crying as he was slashing a belt in his hyung's back.

"S-Stop! P-Please!" Mingyu begged

"I-I'm sorry Gyu." Wonwoo looked sad as he did the same.

♢°•.•°•.•°⭐°•.•°•.•°

"W-What is your wish master?" Jihoon asked Kiyoung, afraid of her next command.

"Never be kind to anyone."

♢°•.•°•.•°⭐°•.•°•.•°

Their days with Kiyoung were the complete definition of hell, well, more than that if possible.

But in their misery, a person came into their life and made them realize that people weren't all that bad.

Moon Kiyoung's sister, Kihyo.

She didn't know they were genies, it was against the law. But they met her as friends.

"My older sister is a little bit... different, that's why she's home schooled..." Kihyo smiled at the thirteen 'human' boys.

"She deserves to be in a mental hospi-"

"Minghao!" Jun covered his friend's mouth

"Believe me I think so too..." Kihyo laughed

It sounded like a harmonious song, it was purely beautiful.

"But I don't think of it because she's annoying, it's because I want her to get well..."

She's really kind too, thinks about others than herself.

"Is your back okay now Gyu?"

"Y-Yeah..." Mingyu said

They couldn't help but wish that she was their owner instead, how they wanted someone to care even for a bit.

Other than that, almost everyone had 'feelings' for her.

They talked, but not as much as Kiyoung. And when they did, they'd make every second last.

"What is your last wish Kiyoung?" Soonyoung asked, rather in a happy tone

He was one of the boys that had feelings towards Kiyoung's younger sister.

Everyone was close to Kihyo, exept Hansol and Minghao.

"Forget about Kihyo, that she ever existed, that she was born..."

The boy paled, his eyes held a shocked gaze. This was the most painful wish she ever made, and the members were shocked about it.

"You think I wouldn't know?" Kiyoung smirked

"Only you have to be the one to forget her and none of you must remind him..."

"Now grant my wish." She demanded.

Soonyoung heaved a painful sigh before continuing...

"Y-Your wish will be granted..."

♢°•.•°•.•°⭐°•.•°•.•°♢

"How... awful..." Yoru said

"We're trapped in the amulet for thirteen centuries, we got out because of Kiyoung. and we're trapped again after that, but we were able to get out after a few years later because of you." Hansol said, snuggling onto Yoru

"Hyung tries to be positive even after everything, he still believes that some humans are kind..." Minghao commented

"And we're glad because we met you..." Vernon

"It made him more happy to know that you're not like Kiyoung..." Minghao lied on her knee as Yoru caressed his fur.

"I-I'm sorry you have to tell me that..." The girl apologized, hiding her face in her medium sized hair.

"That's okay, at least we're in good hands right now..." Vernon rolled on the ground

Yoru giggled, "How cute."

Meanwhile, some of the boys were listening to them.

"I feel sorry for Soonyoung..." Jeonghan said as he watched Hoshi play with Mingyu

"She'll take good care of us..." Seungcheol said as Jeonghan nodded, both of them looking at Yoru with a smile

[EDITED]