Twenty Two

The day felt gloomy, empty and gray.

It wasn't even raining, the sky was just cloudy and dark. 

"Hey Yoru."

"Yesh?"

But who cares if the day is gloomy? As long as there's food everything will be as bright as the sun's shining rays.

"Since your school ends early, wanna go bicycle riding with me? We haven't done it in a long time." Hobi asked

I looked up from my plate and stared at him, he was holding that hopeful gaze. And I couldn't turn him down, it's not that I don't have anything else to do...

It's because I'm missing out old times, and this was a rare scenario.

"Why not?" I grinned, the excitement building up.

"Cool!" He stood up

I finished my meal so I stood up as well.

"Wanna visit mom after?" He asked as he slung his arm over my shoulder

"Sure." I smiled

"Love ya sis." He ruffled my hair

"Love you too." I slapped his hand away playfully

♢°•.•°•.•°⭐°•.•°•.•°♢

My walk to class was quiet, as well as the halls of the school. It was still quite empty since it was early, so Wonwoo sat comfortably on my shoulder.

"You seem quiet, what's wrong?" He asked

"I just had the most ridiculous dream ever." I giggled

"Really? What's it about?" He smiled

I made a turn and entered the empty classroom.

"Soonyoung." I put my bag down

Wonwoo fell quiet, I held my hand to my shoulder so he could walk on it.

I felt small footsteps, on my palm, so I brought him down on the desk, making him stand on my table.

His usual black ripped jeans, grey shirt and grey rubber shoes were always nice to look at. If he was a real human being, girls immediately fall for this fox.

"You okay?" I asked

Instead of answering, he stared at me like I was some sort of alien or something.

Or another way to describe it, the way I look at the stars when I can't sleep...

Or the way Hoseok looks at his finished song...

Or probably the way Soonyoung looks at Kihyo...

"Yah, don't look at me like that." I said, snapping him out of his thoughts.

His eyes widen in realization, he then looked to his right to avoid my eyes.

"Hey, whats's wrong?" I asked again

He shook his head and looked up to me with his normal stare again.

"People are starting to arrive, might want to hide me." He raised both his hands, motioning me to pick him up.

"Kiyowo..." I giggled and laid my hand down in front of him.

He climbed and I put him in my pocket.

And class started...

♢°•.•°•.•°⭐°•.•°•.•°♢

"Yah! Aren't you breaking school rules?!" Wonwoo screamed in uncertainty

"Just because no one goes here doesn't mean that people aren't allowed to come here..." I said, trying to gain his trust.

"True, but I sense something bad is going to happen." He said as I entered the quiet old classroom where there were no seats.

"Yah, don't think so negatively..." I said

I put him down my shoulder, and I put down my lunchbox. Hoseok insisted me to bring since he rarely cooks. And if he cooks, the food he makes are the ones to die for.

"You can turn back now..." I said

And the familiar pink and blue glitters swirled around him as he turned to his normal human size.

"This is new, I never saw you come in here before..." Wonwoo looked around.

"Well I come here often, when I feel like I need some alone time." I opened my lunchbox

"It looks colorful." Wonwoo commented as he stared at the food my brother made.

He made sushi rolls, I think he made a dozen. How am I going to finish all this?

I took the chopsticks laying beside the food and took one roll.

"Say ahh..." I said and leveled the sushi to his mouth.

"Yoru, I'm a genie. I don't eat." He protested

"Trust me, you'll love it..." I insisted

"O-Okay then..."

He opened his mouth and I put the sushi in his mouth, he chewed it. After a few munches, his eyes widened.

"It's shooo good!" He complimented, a smile creeping on his face.

"Told ya!" I winked as I popped one roll into my mouth

"Y-Yoru..." he called

"Ye?"

"W-We just shared the same chopsticks..."

I stopped for a while, then I laughed.

"It's okay, we're friends after all..." I said as I patted his shoulder

"Can I have one more?" He asked

"Of course you can!" I exclaimed as I took one and fed him

"Human food isn't bad after all." He said

"It sure is..." I grinned

I continued to eat Hoseok's deliciously made sushi's, my chewing was stopped when I heard his quiet call.

"Yoru?"

"Yes?" I looked at him

A crimson color made it's way to his cheeks, as he tried to look away from me.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Yoru I..." he trailed

"You what?" I knitted my eyebrows together, trying to guess what he's going to say.

"Yoru I think..."

"I think I like you..." he finished

"I like you too." I smiled, patting his shoulder

His eyes widened in happiness, "You do?"

"Of course I do, I like Seungcheol, I like Jihoon I like everyone!" I smiled

"I don't mean it like that..." he blushed an even redder color

He heaved a harsh sigh and looked at me straight in the eyes...

"Jung Yoru I am inlove with you."

[EDITED]