The Milky Way Galaxy

Chapter 10

"Remind me to never go on a road trip with you," I say sarcastically.

Will raises his eyebrows,"Why art thou saying this?" I roll my eyes it his failure of speaking in Shakespeare.

"Two things: First, you are the slowiest driver I have ever met," he begins to protest,"And secondly, we haven't explored any states we've been in!" Then he rolls his eyes.

"You're kidding right? It's not like I can be outside publicly with you of all people or did you forget the bullseye on your chest?" I groan and lay the seat back.

"I have been practically stuck in a hospital most of my teenage life, I want to see the world," I exclaim. I had always fantasied about visiting the seven world wonders, it is a dream I secretly still hope will happen.

"Even Pennsylvania?" He asks with a scrunched up face. "What's wrong with Pennsylvania?" He tsks at me and turns down the radio all the way.

"C'mon your a witch! A reclusive witch but still one. Didn't you hear the stories about the monsters that live here?" Monsters? When I hear that word I think of Jurassic park dinosaurs or Godzilla.

I shrug and Will gasps in fake shock,"So you have never heard of the vampires, werewolves, demons and shapeshifters?" My throat tightens. I really look at him to tell if he's lying, he gives me a neutral look.

"Y-your shitting with me. I have never, even once heard anything about those things. We," I point at myself and him,"Are the only supernatural species on the planet." I say in a matter-of-a-fact tone.

"Well then I guess Dean and Sam are out of a job," he smiles. "Who?" I say. He sighs annoyed.

"You haven't gotten out much," he says it like a statement. 'It's not like I had alot of freedom,' I say telepathically. The only place I was allowed to go to was 'The Californian.'

"I guess I don't know much of anything, I haven't even had a rebellious phase," I say. Well I think I might be on it. I'm not sure.

"Fine what about girl things like..," he pauses,"Shopping?" I snort and count how many outfits I own. Eight. Nine. And only one pair of shoes. I stare down at the miniture hole on one of them.

"I have never been to a mall much less shopping," Will shakes his head. "You have missed out on alot. I mean have you ever used a phone?" He asks.

I knit my eyebrows together,"What's a phone?"He stares at me like i've grown three heads.

I stare at him and an unavoidable smile cracks on my lips. "Calm down, I know what a cellphone is. Though i've never used one."

Will smiles the warmest smile I have ever seen. His teeth are so.... so white. In combination with his irresistible mouth it's like he has the most perfect mouth. Each time he grins the dimples adorn his cheeks, as if his mouth isn't enough perfection.

"Stare all you like," Will says and I turn away my cheeks flooding my colour for being caught staring. He laughs at me embarrassment and I turn even redder.

It isn't cheating if your just looking? Right? Will's attractive I bet anyone would stare. I lay my head back and close my eyes. I won't make whatever me and Will have increase.

Yes, I do find him appealing to look at, and yes I like the way his hands feel when their on mine. But i'm not his nor is he mine. I belong to someone else, that someone belongs to me.

I wouldn't change what I have with Charlie for the world. He's my world. More than a week with a stranger won't change that.

"Y'know I was up here a few years ago. A trip so to speak. And I found the best place to eat burgers at." My eyes fly open. Burgers? Burgers.