Character Info(:

Abby Chandler- Abby is a high school Junior, She’s sweet but at the same time she has a wildish side. When she reached the 1st day of her junior year she realizes she’s never been loved. And her one wish for the year is well to find love. She’s 16.Visual description in into/ description.

Shane Wilson- Shane is also a high school junior, He’s parties on the weekend, hooks up with endless lines of girls, and during the week days Lola Collins is his “Girl.” He wants no relationships to have fun. He already has Tattoos and piercings’. And has that rock star charm. He is 17, he got held back during the 5th grade. With his sleek black hair and being 6 feet tall he has the girl’s drooling over him.

Annie Lewis: Annie has know Abby since kindergarden and they have been best friends ever since. They’ve been through a lot together. Annie has long red hair and is 5 foot. She’s the Shorty of the bunch. She has pale skin with freckles. She’s 16.

Jenna Romano: Jenna and Abby have been best friends since freshmen orientation. They both always seem to have almost the same schedule. Jenna has curly black hair and stunning brown eyes. She’s 5’5. She’s 16.

Lola Collins: Lola is basically Shane’s week day girl. He basically hooks up with her on the week days and then on weeks ends he gets whatever girl he wants. Shane always tells her he doesn’t want her as a girl friend, just as well friends with benefits. No strings attached but Lola is determined to change his ways. Lola is 15 (She actually skipped  a grade. She pretty intelligent.) Lola has brunette hair and is tanish. She is 5’4.