Fourteen

Forever Alone?

Fourteen

Shane’s Point of View

          “Are you sure you don’t want me to make you some soup, or maybe some pancakes?” Emily hollered from the kitchen to me. “No!” I yelled back. I just go home from the hospital 20 minutes ago, and Emily been on my back the whole time.

          “Gosh calm down.”Emily called back. “And one of your friends is here; do you want me to send them back?” Emily added. I wasn’t expecting Abby, or James today. “Sure.” I replied. I leaned against my head board, and then Lola appeared, standing in my door way. I let out a groan, I didn’t want to deal with her. “Well I’m glad to see you too, Babe.” She said, laying on top of me.

          “I’m not having sex with you, especially when my sister is home.” I replied. “She actually told me to tell you, she going out wedding dress shopping.” Lola murmured kissing my jaw. “And I’m guessing I’m you lovely date to the wedding.” She added. I rolled my eyes, she always assumes s.h.i.t. “Um no, Abby’s my date.”

          The look on Lola’s face was priceless. “Why the hell would she even be your date?! She lookes like a busted up troll!” Lola exclaimed, her voice going up octaves. “Get the hell out of my house.” I said to Lola. “Why?!” She squeaked. “You called my friend, who is absolutely beautiful, a busted up troll. Now, get the fuck out.” I said, trying to keep calm. She stuck out her bottom lip, and then stomped out of the house. God, im so tired of Lola, and her s.h.i.t.

          “Damn I need a tuxedo.” I mumbled. I mean I can’t wear jeans and a t-shirt when I walk my big sister down the aisle. I picked up my phone, and dialed James’ number. “Hey, what’s up, Shane?” James said on the other line. “Meet me at Steve’s Tuxedo.” I replied. “Sure thing broski.” James replied, before he hung up.

          “So why do you need a tuxedo?” James asked, as we ruffled through the racks of dress shirts. “Emily’s getting married, and I got look nice, considering I’m walking her down the aisle.” I replied. “Awww.” James said, sounding like a 5 year old girl. “Shut up!” I replied, punching him in the arm.

          When I got into the dressing room, I realized I had no clue how to tie a tie. There like a f.u.c.k.ing death trap. The last time I wore at tie was my 3rd grade play, and I was Abraham Lincoln. My mom was the one who had to do.

          When I stepped out of my dressing room, James fell to the floor laughing. “You look like a d.a.m.n penguin!” James exclaimed, gasping for air. “But a sexy penguin right?” I asked flexing my muscles. “No like a fat chubby penguin!” he yelled. I rolled my eyes, and headed back to the dressing room.

          We probably spent 3 hours at Steve’s Tuxedos. And I NEVER want to do something like that ever again, but hey at least I got a tuxedo.

I feel like these keep getting shorter and shorter and shorter. And I’m really sorry about that! But I hope ya’ll enjoy this. I also hope ya’ll are having a wonderful summer. –Dayna(: