Four

Quick Note: The video on the side, well for one that my favorite band ever(: but also if your wondering what Shanes looks like, he looks like the lead singer in that band, Framing Hanley(:

Forever Alone?

Four

Shane’s Point of View

          “Robert E. Lee was the general of the confederacy, during the civil war. The confederacy was the southern states.” I explained to Abby for the 10th time. It was Monday, the second week of school, and I learned that Abby and morning learning does not mix well.

          “How do you know all of that when we just started leaning this on Friday!” Abby said to me letting out a frustrated groan. “You might not believe this but I f/cking love history.” I replied to her. I could see Abby stifling a laugh. “Shut up!” I said throwing a pen at her.

          Eyes burned through my back as If it were on fire. I turned and saw Lola glaring at us, she’s always hating if I look at another girl, when she not even my girl.

          “You going to the party Saturday?” I asked Abby. She pursued her lips, as if she were thinking, and then said “I don’t know, my two friends Jenna and Annie want me to, but I’ve honestly never been to that kind of party before.” I heard Lola let out a laugh. How badly I wanted to curse her out. “Well just wear something short and cute, and you’ll have a blast.” I replied to her. “I’ll think about it.” Abby said, and then she continued working on our Civil War worksheet.

          Right as I walked into the cafeteria, two people grabbed my arms. “Let go, you can have my best friend later.” James growled pulling on my left arm. “But I want him now.” Lola purred pulling on my right arm. “Oh just go back to class and let me eat for once.” I muttered to Lola, pulling out of her grasp. She let out a whimper, and then stomped out of the cafeteria.

          Me and James walked to the long line of students, getting our tacos, because it was taco Monday, the only day we look forward to for food.

          We searched for seats, since some stupid senior girls were sitting in our normal seats. Thanks a lot Tammie and Hannah. I found Abby sitting with her 2 friends, and what seemed to be there boyfriends. “Hey Abby.” I said sitting across from her. Her two friends didn’t even notice me and James joining them. “I’m James.” James said to Abby, extending his hand to her. I see what he’s doing there, acting like a nice proper gentlemen, the complete opposite of him.

          “Abby.” She replied, smiling. “Not to be rude but what are you guys doing over here?”

          “Well you looked lonely.” I said motioning to her friends, flirting with the 2 guys.

          The three of us had fun ourselves. We talked and joked around about the weirdest things. When we all got up to go to our next class Abby grabbed my arms holding me back.

          “Your tattoos and reputation don’t do you justice, Your nothing like I thought you’d be, you’re a really nice sweet guy, and I hope we become good friend by the end of the year.” Abby said to me softly, and then she scurried off like a squirrel leaving me alone if the cafeteria.

Well this is really short. But at least now I get to leave a longer note! (: Well honestly right now I feel like this story REALLY sucks so honestly feedback would honestly make my day. Constructive criticism is what I like. Thank you for taking your time reading this chapter. It means the world to me. And if you ever have any questions for me, then post on the comments on my profile. Well I guess that’s all…Bye! – Dayna