Seven

Forever Alone?

Seven

Abby’s Point of View

          “Where the hell am I?” I muttered, stretching out my stiff legs. I was in the same clothes as I was at the party, except my heels were missing. I slowly slid out of the bed I was asleep in, checking my surroundings. The walls were a faded light pink, with pictures of a beautiful black haired girl, and what I would assume her friends all over the place.

          I spotted a huge gold mirror on the wall, and stumbled over to it.  I looked like death. My make-up was smeared all over my face, and my clothes were all wrinkled, and I looked paler then usual.

          “Might as well find out where I am.” I said to myself pushing open the stained white door. I was greeted by the smell of eggs and bacon. I slowly made my way to the kitchen, following the delicious smell.

          I was in Shane Wilson’s house. There he was standing over the stove, scrambling eggs in his Mickey Mouse pajama pants, and his sleek black morning hair. “Good Morning.” I spoke nervously. “Oh hey you’re awake. Go sit, breakfast is about to be done.” Shane replied, he even had a morning voice. I shuffled over to the black circular table.

          Shane brought two plates over, both overflowing with food. “We didn’t have sex, right?” I blurted. Shane let out a low laugh and then said “God no.”

          “Then explain why I’m at you house, cause I don’t remember one second of the party.” I replied. I seriously wonder what could have possibly happened that lead me to Shane’s house.

          “I’ll tell you what I know. You drank way to much beer last night. I mean you were drunk as hell. Sometime during the party you ran into James. I was looking for James, and I walked into ya’ll making out. You both were half naked, nice rack by the way. You were also barley conscious, and ya’ll were minutes away from sex, until I told James to get away from you, and punched him. Then you passed out, and I couldn’t leave you there so I took you to my house.” Shane said it all so fast.

          Then all the memoires of last night came flooding in my mind, and I had to refrain from slapping myself. “Wait you saw my boobs?!” I exclaimed, folding my arms over my chest. “Uh yeah.” Shane replied awkwardly. “Well thanks for saving me.” I replied. “And what a waste of a first kiss.” I added under my breath. “That was your first kiss?” Shane asked me, playing with his eggs. I slowly nodded my head. “Well then I’m truly sorry.” He replied. Then we ate our breakfast he prepared in silence.

          “Whose room was I sleeping in?” I asked, thinking of the black haired girl.

          My older sister, she off at college.” Shane paused and then added “You can take a shower if you want, and borrow some of my sister’s clothes, ya’ll look about the same size.”

          When I got into the bathroom, I let stem fill the room. When I steped in the shower, I let the water burn my skin.

          I couldn’t help but be thankful Shane entered my life. He’s really been helpful.

          But also, I was thinking about how I shouldn’t have gone to that party, or someone should have been keep track of my drinks. Alcoholism runs through my blood. I don’t want to end up like my dad.

Well that’s chapter seven. To me it seems pretty boring, but I don’t know what ya’ll think. Feedback please? Well I hope everyone’s having a FUN summer! (: -Dayna