Eighteen

Forever Alone?

Eighteen

Shane’s Point of View

          “I can’t believe you can cook!” Abby exclaimed, digging into my homemade pizza. That’s on think I love about Abby, she loves to eat, anything and everything. “Expected the unexpected with me.” I replied grabbing another piece.

          “So guess what I have tomorrow?” Abby asked a huge grin on her face. “Hm maybe getting a tattoo?” I said. “No! An actual date! You know that guy I was dancing with?! He’s my date! His name is Luke, and he’s a freshman at A&M!”

          I refrained from rolling my eyes as Abby rambled on about this “Luke.” I clenched my fist as the anger raised inside me. How stupid was I to fall for an Abby? To her we were just friends, and nothing more. She’s head over heels for this guy. “That’s great.” I said pulling a smile, interrupting her. “Were you even listening? I mean you looked like you zoned out on me.” Abby said frowning. “I was most definitely listening.” I replied. “Well I have to go. I promised my mom I would babysit her friend’s kid.” Abby replied.

          Just five minutes after Abby left, Lola barged into my house. She ripped of her shirt, exposing her lace bra. She then tried to drag me to the worn out sofa in my room. “What the hell do you think you’re doing, just walking into my house?” I said, prying myself out of the grip. “I want you.” Lola moaned against my neck.

          “Just spare yourself the trouble and leave.” I replied, pushing her off of me. “How could you possibly tell me that? I know you want me, right here, right now.” She said starting to unbutton my shirt.

          “Lola I’m going to try to be nice about this.” I said, taking a few steps back from her. "I’m done with you, and this relationship thing we have. You can’t even call it friends and benefits because well were not even friends. I’m done just sleeping around.”

          “What could have caused this sudden change? Are you, Shane Wilson, actually in love with a girl.” Lola said raising her voice. I looked straight at Lola and said “Yeah I think I am.”

          “You’ve got to be kidding me! How is that even possible?! Shane you’re missing out! You will never find someone as good as me! You-“ I cut Lola off. “But I already have. She’s perfect for me.”

          Lola huffed, and threw her shirt back on. “You’re going to regret this.” She seethed, and stormed out the door.

          “Hey Lola!” I yelled, following her down the sidewalk. “Maybe you should stop sleeping around, and dressing like a wh*re. You’d gain a lot more respect.” Lola flicked me off, and sprinted down the sidewalk, tripping over some kids tricycle.

          I headed back inside my house and plopped down on my bed. I need to do something about Abby. I need to tell her how I feel soon, before it’s too late. If I don’t I know I’ll regret it.

Comment?Favorite?Follow?

I guess this is shorter? And very boring? But every story has to have some boring chapters, right?-Dayna(: