Twenty Three

Forever Alone?

Twenty Three

Shane’s Point Of View

3 months later:

          “Happy four month anniversary!” I exclaimed to Abby, handing her a dozen roses. “Aww.” She said kissing me lightly. “They’re beautiful, but I didn’t get you anything.” She added frowning. “I know what you can do for me.” I whispered in her ear, putting my arms around her waist.

          Her lips slowly brushed across mine. I pulled her closer, wanting more, but she put her hands on my chest, and pushed herself away. “I promised Annie I would help her learn her lines for the school play. So just save this for later.” Abby said.”Okay babe.” I sighed. “See you after school!” Abby shouted as she sauntered down the hall.

          “We need to talk. Now.” James said, walking up to me. “What up?” I asked leaning against some lockers. “Lola’s telling people you guys are still hooking up. “What the hell?!” I exclaimed. “You need to talk to Lola, before this gets to Abby.” James replied.

          I nodded, and headed down the hall looking for Lola. There was no way I was letting her ruin me and Abby’s relationship. When I found her, she was grinding up to some freshmen. Someone reached a new low.

          “Lola.” I growled, grabbing her arm and pulling her away. “Abby not filling your needs?”Lola purred, running her hand down my arm. “Listen Lola. I though you understood last time we talked, but I guess not. I’m done with you. Done. So stop spreading lie’s about us, because one I am never getting with you again. Two there is no us, and really there never was. And three I have a girlfriend, who I think I might just be falling in love with.” I seethed.

          “Your… in love with…Abby?” Lola asked, letting her head drop. “Yeah, I think I might just be.” I replied. “Sorry I’ve been causing you so many problem, it’s just your one of the best guys I had.” She paused for a moment, biting her lip. “Can I at least have a good bye kiss?” She added, fluttering her eye lashes. “I don’t think that’s a good idea.” I mumbled.

          “I’ll leave you and Abby alone forever, or at least alone till the end of high school.” Lola boasted. I stood there considering it. No more Lola trying to butt in my life? Sound pretty amazing. “Only a kiss? Nothing more?” I asked. “Just a kiss. All you have to do is stand there and let me take the lead. Then it’s all over.” She insisted. “Fine.” I muttered.

          “Goodbye Shane.” Lola whispered, wrapping her arms around my neck. She sucked my bottom lip, and I reluctantly granted her entrance, and tried not to gage. She wrapped one of her legs around my waist, and moaned against my mouth.

          Finally she turned away, and sashayed down the hall to her next victim. I smiled; happy I was done with her.

          But then I saw those big green eyes, a mix of horror and disgust painted in them. I started to make my way over to her, hoping I could explain what she just witnessed, but she quickly turned away and sprinted down the hall. I called her name chasing after her. A bunch of other students flooded out of the cafeteria.    

          I had lost Abby in a sea of people.

My Website: http://blueeyeswherethesecretslie.weebly.com/

Smh. I can’t write a decent sentence right now. Just to let ya’ll know this story is only going to 30 chapters. –Dayna(: