Five

Forever Alone?

Five

Abby’s Point of View

          “Get your butt up and stop doing your algebra homework, were going to a party.” Annie barked at me. I rolled my eyes, I honestly didn’t want to go to a stupid party, I mean they always end badly anyways.

          I glance up and Annie, and Jenna. Annie was wearing the tightest black dress I’ve ever seen, with stripper boots, and Jenna was wearing a skirt her butt hanged out of and a cheetah print tube top. “The boys are waiting, hurry up and get ready!” Jenna added. By the boys she meant her and Annie’s boyfriend. I let out a small groan and walked to my dresser know somehow there was no way I was going to get out of this. I pulled on a pair of black short shorts and a black sparkly v-neck with a low cut, were my boobs were basically hanging out.

          Before I even had the chance to change, they two of them were dragging me to Jenna’s red mustang.

          When we got to the party it was already in full swing. Cars were parked all over the lawn, and you could hear the music from miles away. The place was a f*cking mansion.

          As soon as we stepped out of the car, I was ditched for the boyfriends. Jenna and Annie hung onto the guys arms and skipped to the house. How predictable. My first thought was to sit in the car and just wait for the party to end, but sadly the doors were locked. Thanks for that Jenna.

          With a low growl, I made my way up to the party, my sky high heels getting stuck in the grass countless times.  

          When I got inside, walked over to an empty couch, grabbing a beer on the way. I finished it in record time, needing another one. And three beers later, I was dancing my butt off, and hands were on every part of my body. And after 5 beers and layer of sweat on my body, I needed a break and made my way back to the couch.

          “Hey Babe.” Some guy said to me throwing his arm around me. Because of his dark sun glasses and well how many beers I had I couldn’t tell who he was. “Hey there yourself.” I replied. Before I could blink his hand was in my shirt. “Nice rack.” He muttered in my ear. “Maybe you can give me a personal tour of the rest.” He slurred.

          I jumped on his lap inches from his face, and replied “Maybe you should get your hand out of my f*cking shirt, and find and easier sl*t.” I patted him on the head, like a puppy and then headed to the back yard, grabbing yet another beer.

          Everyone was in the blimp sized pool, butt naked playing Marco polo. You have no idea how tempted I to join, they all looked like they were having a blast.

          I stumbled my way to the dance floor, and grabbed someone from behind only to find it was Shane’s friend James.

          “Hey girl. Looking good!” he yelled over the music, grabbing my hips. “Not looking so bad yourself.” I replied grinning. James big brown eyes were intoxicating, and I found myself falling into them.

          “Wanna go somewhere? Alone.” James asked me. Before I could say anything he was pulling me down a hall, and I couldn’t even stand on my own. How many beers did I have? I held out my hands trying to count on my fingers, but it was impossible. How was I just dancing a minute ago?

          He then pulled me into a room, and sat me onto what I think was a bed. Then I felt myself slowly blacking out.

I honestly think this is horrible, and yesterday I was ready to quit this story. But no worries, I’m going to continue, after my talking to my best friend. So feedback anyone? It would really be appreciated. (: Dayna