One

Forever Alone?

One

Abby's Point Of View

          "Took you long enough!" said my best friend Jenna Romano, as I slid into the back seat of her brand new red mustang. "We don't want to miss the first day of junior year!" My other best friend Annie Lewis chirped. I let out a small groan, the only reason the wanted to come to school was so they could see the boyfriends.

          "Cheer up Abby! There might be a cute guy that's interested in you." Jenna said as she turned into the school parking lot. Unless there was some hot exchange student who just met me, I highly doubt this year would be different than the others, I would just stay forever alone. Or as Annie puts it forever available.

          Arm and arm, the three of us walked into the cafeteria, that's where the juniors and seniors get the schedules on the first day. The three of split up, each searching for the table with the first letter of our last name.

          "Oops sorry!" Lola Collins said right after she bumped into me. "It's alright." I replied helping her pick up her books. Me and Lola only had one class together and that was during freshmen year. I was shocked she was actually really smart, considering she lets everyone get into her pants.

          We both awkwardly joined the C line. "Your Abby Chandler right? We had Pre Ap Geometry with each other freshmen year. "Yeah you always helped me study." I replied putting us in a awkward silence. I don't know much about Lola, only that she moved from Alaska here to Texas the summer before 8th grade, and that she was really smart so instead of going into 7th the bumped her up to 8th.  And that her skirt is extremely to short right now.

          "Name?" a low voice asked me, snapping me out of my daze. "Abby Chandler." I replied quickly smoothing out the invisible wrinkles on my shirt. He handed me my schedule and then shot me a creepy smile before moving on to the next student. My first period was Language Arts with Mr.Cadwell in room 104. "Ugh that's all the way across the school." I muttered under my breath.

          As I head to my class, the halls were filled with couples kissing and holding hands. Its feels like even the new kids already have someone.

          When I finally got to my class, there was a long line of students waiting to be let in. It felt like we were in elementary school again. I leaned against the lockers trying to relax when creepy smile walked up and entered the classroom. Great he's one of my teachers.

          "Welcome to 11th grade language arts!" Mr.Cadwell boomed coming backing into the hall. We all moaned in disappointment. "So here's what's up class. I already assigned each of ya'll your seats, You will each be sitting with one other student. You will be with the same person the entire year! So enjoy getting to be friendly with each other." This guy was really getting on my nerves. First the creepy smile and now our seating arrangements.

          "Lola and Chad." Mr.Cadwell called. Lola escaped some guy's embrace who hands were clearly on her butt, before she made her way to the front. Mr.Cadwell lead the two of the inside to show them their seats.

          At least I wouldn't be stuck with Lola, seeing her incredible grades, and hearing about her hook ups.

          Would this guy just hurry up and call my name? My new shoes are killing my feet.

          Half the class was already inside and I skimmed the halls seeing who I might get stuck with for the rest of the year. I wish Jenna or Annie was in my class, or even one of their boyfriends, then I would have someone to talk to.

          Mr.Cadwell cleared his throat making this discusting gaging noise making the rest of us turn our heads towards him.

          "Shane and Abby."

Well that's the first chapter (: taadaa. Not to interesting but good? If you could give me some feedback on what you think so far that would be great.-Dayna