Twenty One

Forever Alone?

Twenty One

Abby’s Point Of View

          “Ready, beautiful?” Shane asked, taking his keys out of his car’s ignition. “Yeah.” I replied, quickly stepping out into the school’s parking lot.

          As we walked hand in hand to the school’s entrance, everyone stared. Let the rumors begin, I wonder how many of Shane’s kids I’ll have this time. “Want to really put on a show?” Shane whispered in my ear, a mischievous grin on his face. I quickly nodded my head.

          Shane pushed me up against the locker and kissed me. I ran my fingers through his silky black hair. He then picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, and arms around his neck. We quickly attracted a crowd.

          “You Sk*nk!” A voice shrieked. My eyes popped open, and Shane gently put me down. “You knew I loved him!” Annie yelled to Jenna down the hall. “Oh boy.” I muttered, grabbing Shane hand, and leading him down the hall, where there rest of the crowed went. All the guys took out there phones, hoping for a girl fight.

          “Well obviously you’re not what he likes.” Jenna said rolling her eyes. “He sure as hell doesn’t like dirty sl*ts!” Annie shouted, shoving Jenna. “Well he wasn’t moaning your name all those time’s under the bleachers.” Jenna sneered.

          Annie, who’s 5 inches shorter then Jenna, got inches from her face, and slapped her, turning Jenna’s left cheek bright red. “Big mistake.” Jenna growled, pushing Annie to the ground.

          I quickly jumped in between them. “Just go take your herpes infected self somewhere else.” I said to Jenna. “I thought we were besties, Abs.” Jenna replied, crossing her arms over her chest. “We were until you deiced to become the school’s wh*re, and screw over Annie.” I responded. Jenna turned, and sashayed her way to the bleachers.

          “You okay Annie?” I asked pulling her off the ground. “Yeah I’m fine.” Annie mumbled. “And thanks for sticking with me.” She added, half smiling. “We did make a pack in kindergarden to be best friends forever.” I whispered hugging her tightly.

          When me and Shane walked hand in hand into first period, Mr.Cadewell’s class, all eyes were on us. Again. Including Lola’s which were filled with fire.

          “Today we are studying for tomorrows test, which is on world war one, what I’ve been teaching you for the past 3 weeks.” Mr.Cadwell instructed.

          “We got this, no need to study.” Shane said, leaning across his desk to kiss me. I quickly turned my head. “Yes we do.” I replied. “Unless you want me to fail.” I added, pulling a puppy dog face. “Fine, my notes are in my locker, I’ll be right back.” He replied, kissing my on the cheek, and grabbing the hall pass.

          “So you tied Shane down?” Lola grinned, slumping down in Shane’s seat. I rolled my eyes, and tried to ignore her.

          “I just though you should know, Shane only wants you for Sex. He most likely thinks your some little easy virgin. And once you give it up to him, he’ll stick around for a little while. Until he gets board with you, then he’s gone. Enjoy your little fairy tale relationship while it last.” Lola smirked. She then went back to her seat.

          “Got the notes!” Shane exclaimed, returning and sitting in his seat. I quickly plastered a smile on my face as he rammed history facts in my head. But the only history I was thinking of was his.

My Website: http://blueeyeswherethesecretslie.weebly.com/

I was board yesterday, so I made a website.^ Nothing much to say, Enjoy. –Dayna(: