Chapter 1

Youngjae's POV

Our performance just ended here in Inkigayo. It is our final performance and after that, we have time to rest.

For me, it's better to have performances and shows and fansigns because I get the chance to be with him. To hang out with him. My husband.

Well, he is very cute, manly, handsome and sweet. I mean, he's sweet to the other members. But to me? It's going to be the last thing that he'll do before he dies.

I don't wanna argue with all of you. I love this man. I'm not gonna leave him even though he doesn't feel the same. We're married, but it feels like we're not.

But who cares? I love him with all of my heart. So I don't care anymore if he doesn't feel the same way. As long as we're civil, that's enough.

Oh, and he is the man that every IGot7 dream of. The one and only Im Jaebum.

I don't wanna stay at the dorm. We don't even see each other there. When we were roommates, I just felt hell. He commands everytime. Get that, get this. Throw that, throw this.

Aigoo, it's hard. But I'm still gonna fight. Fighting!

"Hyung, you alright?" Yugyeom asked.

"I'm alright. Just tired." Yeah, I'm really alright, like really!

"Ooh! Now I know, you're thinking about Jaebum hyung again! Yah hyung, don't you worry. I feel that you'll be married soon." He teased. Well, what an idiot Gyeomie! We're already married!

How I wish I can tell them the truth. But my husband, or should I call him that, ordered me to not tell anyone that we are married. Even the members.

"Guys! Good work today. Good work. As a reward, JYP- PD nim allowed all of you to have a one week day off before he accepts other individual schedules for all of you. Now go into the vans, we're going home." Manager hyung said.

Good! A one week day off. Now what do I do? Aha! I'll just go home. But my mom will ask where Jaebum hyung is and why isn't he with me. I guess I have no choice. I'll just spend my day-off with my games. I'll just be inside my room forever.

As soon as we got into the van, everybody started to sleep. Except me. Or except the two of us. Jaebum hyung and me. Awkward.

"Choi, mom called me. She told me that we should come by at the house. Are you going to come?" He said. I would love to! But it's always your choice if we will come or not.

"Sure, I miss mother so much. Maybe we can hangout there." I answered.

"No. We're not going to come. I'll just said we're both busy. Mom will just ask us again the same question." See? Why bother ask me if he will still rule?

I just stared at him for a while and nodded.

"Did you tell anybody the secret?" He asked. Well, I want to, but I can't.

"No. No one knows. I don't want you to be angry at me hyung. I might cry." I replied. He just rolled his eyes and looked at the window.

I shrugged and closed my eyes. He's always like that to me, rude.

Jaebum's POV

He talks about crying again. What does he think, that I'll go soft when I see him cry? No. Never. Because of him, my freedom is ruined.

He always care about me. Cooking me some breakfast, preparing my clothes and stuff, but I don't even appreciate it. I know he's just doing it because he thinks I might like him.

Youngjae's kind, he's also sweet. But I guess I just don't like his appearance. He has this kind of happy aura that makes me irritated.

My thoughts brushed off my mind when the van's engine stopped. We're here. We can get some sleep, finally.

As soon as we got to the dorm, I walked straight to my room and took a quick shower. I changed my clothes and immediately went to my bed.

Jackson came in with a teasing smile on his face. What the hell is his problem?

"I know your secret, hyung. You and Youngjae." With that, I froze. It can't be.

"Just tell it, hyung. You don't have to hide. We can accept that you and Youngjae are boyfriends already." I sighed in relief. I thought it was the marriage he was talking about. But wait, boyfriends?!

"What the fuck, Jacks? Boyfriends? I'm straight bro. I like girls. Youngjae's just like my little brother." He must be crazy.

"But what do you mean about the "mom and Youngjae" thing? Your convo with Jaejae at the car earlier?" He heard it? Shit.

"Oh! You know the two of us, Jacks. We're really close friends that we treat the other family as family too. Mom wants to see Youngjae because he's like a son to her." Oh good. I have alibi.

"Whatever you say Jaebum hyung. But I'm still gonna ship you with Youngjae. 2jae is real!" I sighed. What am I ever gonna do to him? He and his noisiness and naughtiness. I want to throw him at Han River.

Jackson finally stopped bugging me because he went outside. Good. I can finally sleep peacefully.

Jackson's POV

Jaebum hyung is hiding us something. Something that involves Youngjae. I have to figure that out. I'm gonna tell it to the the others. We have to know what that is.