Chapter 26

Jaebum's POV

I am going to clear my name. I never had it with Ji-eun! And I will never do it with her!

Now, I am back to square one. I am gonna tame Youngjae again. My letters for him are not yet done! And JYP will definitely scold me because of the fucking issue.

"Im Jaebum! What is this?!" I almost flinched at his shout. It's still my manager. What more if it's JYP?

"I don't know anything about this hyung! In fact, I never had it with someone! I am still a virgin!"

"But the news are spreading and your fansites are closing one by one."

"I don't care. They can interview me. I'm gonna clear my name."

I looked at Youngjae with pleading eyes. I hope he's not mad.

"Y-Youngjae."

"Hey, I believe in you. It's alright. Don't mind me. Clear your name first." I swear that he is about to burst into tears.

I walked towards him and hugged him. Then I felt my shirt getting wet.

"Guys, we need to go. JYP is hella mad. Like really mad." Bambam said.

I released our hug and looked at him. He smiled at me like he is saying 'fighting'.

We rushed to the building and I saw a raging Park Jin Young.

"What the fuck is this Im Jaebum?!"

"Sir, I don't know anything about this. I hanged out with that girl, but I was just showing respect to her that's why I can't leave her. But there's no way in hell I'll do that with her."

"Then what about your issue Choi Youngjae?" Issue?

"W-what issue?" He said, clueless.

"Well, a guy named Hangyeol posted something on social media with a caption 'spending time with my love' and I can totally see your face because it's a selfie."

Youngjae's lips parted. "Sir, I'll tell you the truth."

"That you are his boyfriend?!" I interrupted.

"No! Hangyeol is my bestfriend back when I was in school. We saw each other in the coffee shop and treated me coffee. He is like a brother to me. I don't know why he posted that..."

Our boss sighed. "What should I do to the both of you? You just released a comeback then you are causing trouble."

"Sir, let me interrupt. They are not causing trouble, the Hangyeol and the girl are the one who's causing it." Jackson said.

"Okay. I'm gonna sched an interview and you must answer their questions honestly. For now, you can't promote your song. But don't worry. You'll make another song, a greater comeback. You may all go home. Have a rest."

We bowed and went out of the office. The whole ride was unusually quiet until we got home. The members are cheering for us.

As of now, they are asleep because of tiredness. That's why I just wrote a letter to Youngjae.

"Youngjae,

Very sad? Don't worry Jae, we hace each other. Bummie is here for you. You can lean and cry on me. I also want to thank you for believing in me this time. You don't know how relieved I am that my husband is cheering and believing in me. Thank you Im Youngjae.

Jaebum"

I went out to put the letter on Youngjae's room but he also went out to his room that's why I gave it to him directly. He looked at me first but then accepted the letter.

I was staring at him the whole time while he was reading the letter and tears formed again in his eyes.

He looked at me. "Bummie, I always believed in you. I just want your explanations but you didn't tell me at first that's why I got angry. But always remember that I never stopped believing you. And Bummie, you don't have to thank me. I want to thank you, because you're still here, standing and not losing hope on me."

I hugged him and my tears started falling. I just cry when someone is important to me and I know that Youngjae's one of the reasons why I am crying right now. God, I love this guy.

Someone's POV

"Sir, I posted it already. Have you posted yours?"

"Yes. And fans are raging. Youngjae is sure going to hell."

Yes. I am dreaming of Youngjae to go to hell. Because he is not a good friend. I got jailed because of him many times, girls never liked me, and of course, academic related problems. That's why this is my revenge.

"Imjae is going to be mine! I know for sure that Got7 will disband and he'll come to me crying." She said happily.

"How sure are you, Ji-eun?"

"Hundred percent sure, Sir Hangyeol."

An evil smirk was painted on face.

2Jae? Psh. You're gonna break down.