Chapter 13

Jackson's POV

Markiepooh is here with the others members except 2Jae. We're talking about the annulment thingy.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Mark asked.

"We leave them alone. It's their own issue. Let's not interfere." Jinyoung answered.

"But what about our plan?" Yugyeom asked.

"Gyeom, it's not gonna happen anymore. As you can see, Jaebum and Youngjae had a very serious arguement and it's just between the two of them." Jinyoung explained.

Yugyeom was about to speak again when Youngjae came in with an envelope in his hands. Oh no. It must be the annulment papers.

"Hi everyone. Did you see Jaebum hyung?" He asked. Everyone went silent. Jinyoung being the good one, pointed at my room where JB hyung is located.

He smiled at us and stsrted walking toward the door. He didn't even bothered to knock for heaven's sake!

Youngjae's POV

I just came home from JYP Building with the annulment papers. I talked to our family lawyer regarding the annulment and it went well.

I am currently standin in front of Jaebum who has a questioning look at me. I handed him the paper and asked him to sign it.

"What is this?" He asked. If the atmosphere is good, I'd rather laugh. But this is not a good timing to laugh so, yeah.

"That is annulment paper. All you have to do is sign it and we're no longer married anymore. As for our parents, we will just do what we love to do in front of them. Pretend." I said.

"No. I'm not signing it." What the hell?!

"Sorry. I'm confused. But why aren't you going to sign?" I said.

"I'm not signing it because I don't want to. We are married until we die." He said then ripped off the paper.

"You are my husband Youngjae, no ome can change it. Not even the fans or the paper. You are an Im and will never be Choi again." He smirked and left me.

Wow. He even had the guts to contradict me. I went out and followed him.

"Yah, Im Jaebum! I have another one. Sign this then it's done!" I shouted. He turned around with an angry face.

"Why the hell do you want me to sign that?!" He shouted back.

"Because it's your fault! My father's in the hospital because of you!" Everybody went silent. Even him.

"Youngjae, we talked about this. It's no one fault!"

"I do not care! Just sign this fucking paper and we're over!" I said.

Jaebum's POV

He walked out. Again. And I'm left here with the shitty paper.

Youngjae's out of his mind. He is clouded with anger that he doesn't know what he's doing.

I stared at the paper blankly. He wants me to sign? Then I'll sign. But don't he ever come to me and ask for love or forgiveness.